Let me guess… you are looking at the clock trying to figure out how to make a tasty, easy, quick fudge recipe to bring with you or to curb that sweet treat want that is bugging you. Then you are going to LOVE this Easy Peanut Butter Fudge! Also known as 4 Ingredient Peanut butter fudge!
Seriously it is so easy, you can not mess this fudge up! This Easy Peanut Butter Fudge is packed with huge peanut butter flavor and melts in your mouth when you take a bite! It is seriously the best Easy Peanut Butter Fudge recipe ever!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
I got hooked on peanut butter fudge when I was a kid. We had a college student who lived with us and her dad made the most amazing fudge. Every time he came to visit his daughter he brought us a batch of his amazing peanut butter fudge. It never lasted long, actually all of us would argue over who had gotten more because no one wanted to miss out on it!
I never did get the recipe from him, but I wanted to make it for sooo long! I went to pinterest and google trying to find out how to make peanut butter fudge the way that he did.
None of the recipes even came close! I was not about to give up though, I needed a homemade peanut butter fudge that tasted just like his! I played around for a long time trying to recreate his peanut butter fudge recipe, finally I did.
Let me just saw how shocked I was when it turned out that to make a homemade peanut butter fudge recipe that tasted like his that I only needed 4 ingredients! Yes that is right, this easy peanut butter fudge recipe only has 4 ingredients!
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
This Easy Peanut Butter Fudge recipe has ONLY 4 ingredients… And you most likely already have them in your pantry and fridge!
I hope you enjoy this delicious 4 ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge as much as we do!!
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge
- Line a 9x13 pan and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a saucepan on medium heat melt 1 cup peanut butter, vanilla and 2 sticks of butter. In a medium sized bowl put the confectioners sugar.
- Once the peanut butter and butter is melted bring to a boil for about 3-5 minutes (just so it thickens up a little bit) then mix it into the sugar.
- It will be thick as you stir it in. then pour into the pan. Take the remaining 1/2 cup and melt it in the saucepan and then pour on top of fudge.
- Use a spatula to spread it. Put in the fridge to cool for 3-4 hours. Once cool cut into squares and enjoy!
Looking for more tasty fudge recipes? Check these out!
- White Chocolate Peppermint fudge
- 3 Ingredient White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Strawberry Fudge
- Salted Caramel Fudge
More Tasty Treats to try!
- Easy ice cream cake
- Chocolate Caramel Turtle Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- Reese’s peanut butter cup cake
- Salted Caramel Cupcakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here