If you are looking for the best Peanut Butter fudge recipe you have found it! This easy 4 ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe is not only easy to make but the best peanut butter fudge recipe I have ever made! I am so excited to share it with you all!
The BEST Peanut butter fudge Recipe
I got hooked on this homemade peanut butter fudge when I was a kid. We had a college student who lived with us and her dad made the most amazing fudge. Every time he came to visit his daughter he brought us a batch of his amazing peanut butter fudge. It never lasted long, actually all of us would argue over who had gotten more because no one wanted to miss out on it!
Homemade Peanut Butter Fudge
I went to google and pinterst and tried to find a recipe that would take like it. Normally you can find just about anything you are looking for if you look in those two place normally right? Unfortunately not this time.
Well, none of the recipes even came close! I was not about to give up though, having a a homemade peanut butter fudge that tasted just like his was a MUST!
It took a long time, figuring out different ingredients, different measurements to get this amazing easy fudge recipe. But I did it and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!
Looking for more fudge recipes? Check these out!
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Peppermint Fudge
- Strawberry Fudge
Seriously it is so easy, you can not mess this fudge up! This Easy Fudge is packed with huge peanut butter flavor and melts in your mouth when you take a bite! It is seriously the best Peanut Butter Fudge recipe ever!
This Easy Fudge recipe has ONLY 4 ingredients… And you most likely already have them in your pantry and fridge! Which is fantastic if you are looking for a last minute fudge recipe to make to bring to a holiday get together!
Perfect for gift giving!
If you are looking for a homemade gift then this is perfect and everyone is sure to start asking you to make it year after year!
Looking for more tasty Homemade Food gifts? Check these out!
- Peppermint Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Christmas Tree Oreos
- Santa Belly Oreo
- Grinch Oreo Cookies
- White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Football Chocolate covered Strawberries
- Easy Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats
- Chocolate Dipped Meringue Cookies
- Santa Hot Chocolate Bombs
- gingerbread house hot chocolate bombs
- unicorn hot chocolate bombs
- peppermint hot chocolate bombs.
Peanut Butter Fudge Ingredients
- peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- confectioners sugar
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
Line a 9×13 pan and spray with nonstick spray.
In a saucepan on medium heat melt 1 cup peanut butter, vanilla and 2 sticks of butter. In a medium sized bowl put the confectioners sugar.
Once the peanut butter and butter is melted bring to a boil for about 3-5 minutes (just so it thickens up a little bit) then mix it into the sugar.
It will be thick as you stir it in. then pour into the pan. Take the remaining 1/2 cup and melt it in the saucepan and then pour on top of fudge.
Use a spatula to spread it. Put in the fridge to cool for 3-4 hours. Once cool cut into squares and enjoy!
- Almond Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Peanut butter thumbprint Cookies
- Christmas Tree Oreos
- Hot Chocolate Truffle Bombs
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Spoons
- Hot Chocolate Spoons
- Marshmallow hot chocolate cups
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles
- Irish Cream Truffles
- Milk Chocolate Truffles
- M&M Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Thumbprint cookies
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar sifted
- Line a 9×13 pan and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a saucepan on medium heat melt 1 cup peanut butter, vanilla and 2 sticks of butter. In a medium sized bowl put the confectioners sugar.
- Once the peanut butter and butter is melted bring to a boil for about 3-5 minutes (just so it thickens up a little bit) then mix it into the sugar.
- It will be thick as you stir it in. then pour into the pan. Take the remaining 1/2 cup and melt it in the saucepan and then pour on top of fudge.
- Use a spatula to spread it. Put in the fridge to cool for 3-4 hours. Once cool cut into squares and enjoy!
More Recipes you will love!
Looking for more dessert recipes? Check these out!
Comments & Reviews
Becky Bartlett says
I’ve made 2 pans of this and my 13 year old son has ate both of them. It’s so simple to make and if you don’t have powdered sugar you can make your own with granulated sugar and a food processor or coffee grinder.
what do you do with the other 1/2 cup peanut butter?
I fixed the post. 🙂
ahha! Thanks 🙂
I just made it’s in the fridge. Can’t wait to taste it.
Susan S., TN says
Going to be in trouble.. After all this holiday foods and desserts we have sworn off all junk for for a long time. Now I found this fudge and I have to make.. I will be blaming YOU… LOL Can’t wait to try..
Leigh Anne says
LOVE peanut butter fudge, may have to add some chocolate!
what is a good recipe to add chocolate to this?
R W says
Almost everything is better with chocolate!!
Love this recipe!! After chilling it cut PERFECT 🙂 I made a batch of chocolate, too. Just omitted the PB, added another stick of butter and used 3/4 c. of cocoa. Again, it came out perfect.