This Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge recipe is great because anyone can make it because its so simple to make! Only 10 minutes of cook time is needed for this strawberry fudge recipe!
Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
I love fudge and sweets but I do not always like all the work that goes into making traditional fudge recipes. This easy fudge recipe tastes amazing and it so easy to make! If I am wanting a quick and easy dessert this one has been my go to for years. It has always been a hit and anytime I give someone the recipe they are shocked that it is only 2 ingredients and how easy it is to make.
This two ingredient strawberry fudge makes a great dessert or a tasty gift idea. You can make this fudge and then put it in a nice gift box and it will be a great gift.
If you are looking for the BEST Easter cookie, you HAVE to try these super simple Easter Cookies! They are a family favorite that we make every year!
Strawberry Desserts Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- strawberry cream chocolates
This Strawberry fudge is SUPER SIMPLE!
This easy Strawberry fudge is a great recipe you can make with your kids. You are going to need to know how to melt chocolate in the microwave or with a double boiler, so make sure you check out how to melt chocolate in the double boiler if you are going that route.
Variations of this recipe
Chocolate chips. If you want to add things in to fancy up the fudge, chocolate chips are a great one. Add them on to the top of the fudge after you put it in the pan.
Sprinkles. Sprinkle candy sprinkles on top of the fudge after you have spread it in the pan.
Chopped Pecans. After you have mixed the frosting and chocolate melts together add in about 1/2 cup of chopped pecans to make a strawberry pecan fudge.
Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge Ingredients
How to make Strawberry Fudge
Prepare a 9×9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray and place a piece of parchment paper in the pan with extra hanging out so you can pull it out of the pan.
Over a double boiler or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips.
When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
Easy Fudge Recipes
- 4 ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- White Chocolate Peppermint fudge
- 3 Ingredient White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Nutella fudge
Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
- Prepare a 9x9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray and place a piece of parchment paper in the pan with extra hanging out so you can pull it out of the pan.
- Over a double boiler or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips.
- When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
- Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
Have More Valentine’s Day fun with Recipes and Crafts!!
- Homemade Valentine Hand Sign With Kids hands
- Do it Yourself Heart shaped Rainbow Crayons
- DIY You’re Purr-fect Valentine’s Card How To
- Heart Pocket Pin Valentine’s Day Craft
- Classic White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Dark Chocolate and Nonpareil dipped Strawberries
- Strawberry Cream Chocolates
- Valentine Oreo Pops
- Cherry Kiss Cookies
- Pink Valentine’s Day Waffles
- Valentine’s Day Pancakes
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here