Chocolate Nutella Fudge, the perfect combination of chocolate and Nutella for sweet and sea salt to bring in the salty making for one of the most amazing easy fudge recipes ever! You can cook this easy fudge recipe in under 10 minutes and then all that is left is to let it set!
Chocolate Nutella Fudge with Sea Salt
The holiday festivities are quickly approaching and that means we need to arm ourselves to make all the tasty treats to share with our family members. Fudge is such an awesome dessert and it makes for a great gift too that I look forward to making many different fudge recipes each year!
I love to have a tray set out of Christmas cookies and fudge for everyone to enjoy!
Easy Fudge Recipes
- Easy Peanut butter fudge
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Peppermint Fudge
- Strawberry Fudge
Tips for making Chocolate Nutella Fudge
Bring the ingredients to room temperature. If you store Nutella in the fridge you need to make sure you set it on the counter and bring it to room temperature. The same goes for the butter.
Use a high quality cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips. They are normally a little bit more expensive then the other brands but it makes a HUGE difference in the quality of your fudge.
Use a double boiler for melting the fudge. If you have never used a double boiler, be sure to read up on how to make a double boiler. It is SUPER easy!
Leave extra parchment paper on the edges of the baking dish when you line it. This will help with removing the fudge from the pan when it is done.
Let the fudge cool completely. I know it is tempting to get your hands on fudge asap, but it is very important that you let this fudge set completely before cutting into it.
Chocolate Nutella Fudge Ingredients
- Butter, for greasing pan
- sweetened condensed milk
- vanilla extract
- high-quality bittersweet (60% cacao) chocolate chips
- unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Coarse Sea salt
How to Make Chocolate Nutella Fudge
Bring the Nutella and 3 tablespoons of butter to room temperature.
Grease the bottom and sides of an 8- by 8-inch baking pan with butter and then line the pan with parchment paper. Leave a 2-inch overlap on the sides of the pan and set the pan aside.
In a medium sized bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, bittersweet chocolate chips, Nutella, and butter. Mix everything together well.
Set up the double-boiler by setting the bowl filled with the ingredients on top of pot of gently simmering water. The water level should be low enough that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
Stir everything until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. This will take 5 to 7 minutes, be sure to keep stirring so that all of the mixture melts evenly.
Using a rubber spatula and scrape the mixture into the prepared pan, spread the top smooth with the spatula.
Once smooth, sprinkle with the sea salt.
Place baking dish in the fridge and refrigerate until the fudge is firm. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
After the fudge is set, run a knife under hot water, dry it off, and run it around the edges of the pan to loosen the fudge.
Using the overhanging parchment paper, lift the fudge out of the pan.
Carefully peel off the parchment paper.
Cut the fudge into 3/4-inch squares. You will have about 50 3/4-inch squares
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or wrapped well in plastic wrap and foil.
Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Mint Chocolate Cookie milkshake
- S’mores Dip
- chocolate turtle cupcakes
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls
Nutella Fudge with Sea Salt
- Butter for greasing pan
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz. high-quality bittersweet Chocolate 60% cacao chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nutella room temperature
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter room temperature, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Sea salt approximately 1/2 tsp
- Grease the bottom and sides of an 8- by 8-inch baking pan with butter. Line the pan with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overlap on the sides.
- In a medium glass or stainless steel bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, bittersweet chocolate chips, Nutella, and butter.
- Form a double-boiler by setting the bowl on a medium pot of gently simmering water. The water level should be low enough that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Stir until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan, spread the top smooth with a spatula, and sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate until the fudge is firm, at least 2 hours.
- Run a knife under hot water, dry it off, and run it around the edges of the pan to loosen the fudge. Using the overhanging parchment paper, lift the fudge out. Peel off the parchment paper. Cut the fudge into 3/4-inch squares. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or wrapped well in plastic wrap and foil.
More Recipes you will love!
Leave A Reply!