Salted Caramel Fudge is AMAZING! Fudge is such a tasty treat to eat! One of my favorites to make is chocolate fudge however I wanted to change things up a bit and get creative so I came up with this amazing Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge. Seriously I think this might be my new favorite chocolate fudge recipe.
I know I won’t forever say good bye to traditional chocolate fudge because I love my old fashion chocolate fudge, for the time being I am going to sink my teeth into this Salted caramel fudge with a smile on my face!
This easy fudge recipe was a hit the first time I made it. The amazing flavors of chocolate, caramel with a hint of salt make this homemade fudge one that everyone is going to ask you for the recipe. I am sure you are all going to love it too!
I love the flavors that combine with salt and caramel, adding in chocolate and WOW! If you are a fan of Salted Caramel desserts then you will also love Salted Caramel Cupcakes, Salted Caramel Latte, Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies and Salted Caramel Frappucino.
Ok I am going to stop rambling now about how tasty desserts are, because I am making myself really hungry and I am all out of Salted Caramel fudge to enjoy while typing the how to make salted caramel fudge portion of this post. Pretty sure I am going to end up making another batch of this chocolate salted caramel fudge later this week though, because I don’t think I will be able to stop thinking about it!
How to Make Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
- Grease a 9x9 baking pan set it aside.
- Melt butter and 24 caramels in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, and vanilla, remove from heat and continue stirring until fully melted.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Place the last 10 caramels in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the caramels are melted. Drizzle the caramel over the fudge.
- Allow to set, then cut into one-inch squares, store in an airtight container for up to a week.
24 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle Program
To make your kitchen life easier make sure you grab the how many cups is 2 quarts and all other liquid measurements printable chart!
Check out these other great fudge recipes:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here