Salted Caramel Fudge is AMAZING! Fudge is such a tasty treat to eat! One of my favorites to make is chocolate fudge however I wanted to change things up a bit and get creative so I came up with this amazing Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge. Seriously I think this might be my new favorite chocolate fudge recipe.
I know I won’t forever say good bye to traditional chocolate fudge because I love my old fashion chocolate fudge, for the time being I am going to sink my teeth into this Salted caramel fudge with a smile on my face!
This easy fudge recipe was a hit the first time I made it. The amazing flavors of chocolate, caramel with a hint of salt make this homemade fudge one that everyone is going to ask you for the recipe. I am sure you are all going to love it too!
I love the flavors that combine with salt and caramel, adding in chocolate and WOW! If you are a fan of Salted Caramel desserts then you will also love Salted Caramel Cupcakes, Salted Caramel Latte, Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies and Salted Caramel Frappucino.
Ok I am going to stop rambling now about how tasty desserts are, because I am making myself really hungry and I am all out of Salted Caramel fudge to enjoy while typing the how to make salted caramel fudge portion of this post. Pretty sure I am going to end up making another batch of this chocolate salted caramel fudge later this week though, because I don’t think I will be able to stop thinking about it!
How to Make Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
- Grease a 9x9 baking pan set it aside.
- Melt butter and 24 caramels in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, and vanilla, remove from heat and continue stirring until fully melted.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Place the last 10 caramels in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the caramels are melted. Drizzle the caramel over the fudge.
- Allow to set, then cut into one-inch squares, store in an airtight container for up to a week.
To make your kitchen life easier make sure you grab the how many cups is 2 quarts and all other liquid measurements printable chart!
Check out these other great fudge recipes:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here