This Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat is amazing, it took a bit for me to get the recipe just right but it is perfect! I know you are going to love this Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat that you can make right at home!
Living in the woods of the Poconos has a downside that can sometimes cause me tears, my closest Starbucks is 40 minutes away! *tears* I know, they happen often especially during the summer months when a Starbucks Frappuccino would totally hit the spot! Since there is no way I am going to drive over an hour for a drink making them at home is an option that solves my problem. This Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat hits the spot when I am really getting the craving for a Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat.
This Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat is easy to make with just 4 ingredients! I like to make it with Starbucks brand coffee but you don’t have to, you can use any brand of coffee to make this Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat.
If you are wanting to have the full Frappuccino expierence at home grab yourself a Frappuccino cup , I know I photographed this in a clear drinking glass and maybe it is just me but the special cup seems to make it even better 😉
Get tasty recipes daily when you join us on our facebook page here!
Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat
Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks
- To make this Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat you are going to get started the night before. Brew your coffee, I like to make a full pot of Starbucks brand coffee because then it is even better, but you really can use any brand of coffee.
- After you brew your coffee pour it into a plastic pitcher. Then add the caramel and salt and stir.
- Put your pitcher of coffee in the fridge so it cools overnight. Then pour the milk into ice cube trays and put in the freezer to freeze over night.
- When you are ready to make your Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat, get out your blender and add all of the ingredients into it. and blend until smooth but still a little ice chunky like at Starbucks.
- Pour your Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat in to a glass, or if you are like me and love the coffee tumblers they work well too.
- Then top with whip cream and drizzle extra caramel on the top.
- Add your straw, because we all know that a Starbucks Frappuccino must be enjoyed with a straw! Then sit back and enjoy!
How to Make a Caramel Frappuccino
To Make this one Weight Watchers friendly use skim milk and Torani Sugar-Free Classic Caramel syrup and it is just 5 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan! If you want it sweeter then use a low point sweetener.
To Make this Keto Friendly you can use heavy cream instead of milk and if you do not want it as thick – use 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup heavy cream and combine the two when mixing, and Torani Sugar-Free Classic Caramel syrup. If you want it sweeter, then use a keto approved sweetener.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here