Berrylicious Lemonade is the perfect drink for a hot day. Take that traditional lemonade (while totally tasty) to a new level! I can’t tell you that you will go back to the boring lemonade without any fusing though. 😉
You can use fresh berries if you would like but since they are been puréed I would save the money and get the frozen berries. If you are still in the lemonade mood you can try out this yummy Pink Lemonade Cupcakes.
Homemade Berry Lemonade
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 6 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cup of lemon
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- In a medium pot add the sugar and 1 cup of water up to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Squeeze your lemons, saving only the juice.
- Puree the berries in a blender until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, combine the rest of the water, simple syrup and lemon juice.
- Serve in a tall glass over ice.
Check out these other great Recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here