Berrylicious Lemonade is the perfect drink for a hot day. Take that traditional lemonade (while totally tasty) to a new level! I can’t tell you that you will go back to the boring lemonade without any fusing though. 😉
You can use fresh berries if you would like but since they are been puréed I would save the money and get the frozen berries. If you are still in the lemonade mood you can try out this yummy Pink Lemonade Cupcakes.
Homemade Berry Lemonade
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 6 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cup of lemon
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- In a medium pot add the sugar and 1 cup of water up to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Squeeze your lemons, saving only the juice.
- Puree the berries in a blender until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, combine the rest of the water, simple syrup and lemon juice.
- Serve in a tall glass over ice.
This recipe is 0 Weight Watchers SmartPoints when using a sugar alternative.
Check out these other great Recipes!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here