I am a sucker for a milk shake. Really any flavor that is not minty does the trick for me, however my absolute favorite is an Oreo Milkshake. Now the trick is to use the mini oreos, not the full sized ones. The full sized ones had more cream then cookie and doesn’t give the perfectness that using the mini oreos does. Plus you are also going to want to have some fudge or chocolate sauce to drizzle around the sides of the glass if you are wanting it to be super super fancy 😉 You are going to want to be fancy, it tastes even better that way! This here is my FAVORITE Chocolate sauce ever to use with this milkshake recipe, oh it is soo good!
I use my Ninja Blender when making my milkshakes, of you don’t have one I highly suggest getting one. It is the best blender I have used yet!
Oreo Milkshake Ingredients:
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 20 mini oreos
- 3/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Hot fudge or chocolate sauce (optional)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
Oreo Milkshake Directions:
- In your blender add milk and ice cream in blender and blend till creamy but still chunky.
- Next add oreos and blend till chopped up – you do not want them to be totally crunched up you want them to have some crisp to them still 🙂
- Drizzle fudge or chocolate sauce inside your glass and pour your milkshake in.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry for added fun
37 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.