This chocolate banana milkshake is a household favorite. The combination of chocolate ice cream with fresh bananas and then topped with some homemade whipped cream makes for one amazing homemade milkshake.
Chocolate Banana Milkshake
This Chocolate Banana Milkshake is one that we all love in my house. The kids love the flavor combination of chocolate and banana and I love that I am sneaking some healthy food into them. Not that I have to because they thankfully all love fruits and veggies, but this is perfect for anyone who has a kid who isn’t a fan of fruit.
This Chocolate Banana Milkshake makes a great dessert for after a hot day and a tasty dinner. It is one that is easy to make with the kiddos and most of the time my kids make it themselves since they are older. It only takes a few minutes to whip up this easy chocolate milkshake.
Love Chocolate and Bananas? Check out these tasty Chocolate Banana Recipes!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Banana Ice cream
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Chocolate covered bananas
- Banana Chocolate Chip waffles
- Chocolate Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Tips for Making this recipe
When making milkshakes I have found the best way is using my favorite blender. The best blender I have found to make milkshakes with is the Ninja blender.
Ice cream right from the freezer. When you are making milkshakes, using fully frozen unthawed ice cream is important in making a milkshake.
Ripe bananas. Ripe bananas are best used in this recipe. If you have bananas that are looking a little over ripe they will work well too.
Serve immediately. After making milkshakes they are best served right away.
Ingredients for Chocolate Banana Milkshake Recipe
- 1 Chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
Directions for Chocolate Banana Milkshake Recipe
Add the banana, ice cream and milk into the blender and blend till smooth.
Pour into a two glasses and add whipped cream. Top with chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings if desired.
Love milkshakes? Check out these tasty milkshake recipes!
chocolate banana milkshake
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup 4 ice cream scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- Chocolate syrup optional
- Chocolate shavings optional
- Add the banana, ice cream and milk into the blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour into a two glasses and add whipped cream. Top with chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings if desired.
More Recipes you will love!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.