These Homemade Brownies Using Homemade Brownie Mix are amazing! If you already have batches of homemade brownie mix made, and you can not find the baking instructions for homemade brownies you are in luck! These are the BEST homemade brownies EVER, you won’t use boxed brownie mix again after making these!
Seriously I am not sure there is a better dessert then a chocolaty, moist and delicious brownie! Brownies are one of my favorite desserts! They are so easy to customize and once you have found the best homemade brownie mix recipe you will never go back to the boxed mixes.
The hardest part of making amazing brownies is finding that perfect homemade brownie recipe. There are lots of recipes that claim to be the Best homemade brownies, but I can tell you they are not. THESE brownies are the best ever homemade brownies! I am a baker by trade, went to school for it and I know a good brownie when I taste one. I have tried other recipes that claim to be the best, to see if they top this one that I have been making for years, and they all failed to meet my high standards for a chewy, chocolaty brownie.
To make these homemade brownies you are going to start with homemade brownie mix. I keep this on hand, stored in my pantry in mason jars always. There is never a need for me to buy box brownie mix, and boxed brownie mix does not compare to the homemade mix. Keep the homemade brownie mix on hand and you will not only have the best brownies ever but you will also save a lot of money by not buying boxed brownie mix!
If you Love Brownies? Be sure to check out these tasty brownie recipes too!
- Buckeye Brownies
- Peppermint Bark Brownies
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Cream cheese brownies
- Microwave mug brownie
Homemade Brownies Ingredients
- 1 batch of Homemade Brownie mix.
- melted butter.
- vanilla extract. You can use store bought vanilla, however homemade vanilla extract is so much better!
How to Make Homemade Brownies
What is great about these brownies is you can fancy them up if you would like to. I love adding things like nuts, chocolate chips, pretzel bites, and more to make customized brownies. Sometimes I even spread some peanut butter buttercream or chocolate buttercream on top of them.
Homemade Brownies Using Homemade Brownie Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×13 pan for thin brownies and 9 x 9 for thick brownies.
- Combine the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients together.
- Stir until they are well combined.
- Spread batter evenly in your greased pan.
- If you are using a 9 x 13 pan bake for 22-25 minutes.
- If you are using a 9 x 9 pan bake for 25 - 28 minute or until tooth pick comes out clean from the middle of the brownies.
Each brownie is 7 Weight Watcher SmartPoints on the Freestyle program.
More Recipes You’ll Love!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here