This 2 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie recipe is the perfect quick and easy to make recipe when you are wanting a sweet treat. Plus it only takes 2 minutes to make until you can enjoy the amazing sweet chocolaty brownie!
Are you ready for my guilty mommy secret – we all them 😉 I have turned on the TV and told the kids to let me do the dishes in peace so I could enjoy this 2 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie. I told them to let me get all of the dishes done and not come in the kitchen or I was going to turn the TV off. Let’s be honest here – us moms need times like that! When you are having a bad day, the husband is at work and you just need a few minutes to have a treat to yourself – this 2 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie is PERFECT! This was literally one serving size all for me! mine! mine! (YES us Moms needs something all to ourselves once in a while) Sure I could’ve made a whole batch of brownies using my own brownie mix but I only had a few minutes to myself and I just wanted one thing to myself that would be ready in less than 2 minutes!
This 2 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie is also great if you live in a place that does not have an oven like a dorm room. I’m very glad I did not have this recipe around when I was pregnant because I can only see myself going into the kitchen at one in the morning whipping one of these up for myself every night 😉
2 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie
2 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie Ingredients
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie Directions
- In a heatproof mug stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Stir in the oil and water until it is well combined.
- Place in your microwave for one minute and 40 seconds. Depending on the strength of your microwave you may need to put it in for a little longer but you’ll have to experiment with your microwave.
- Top it off with a little ice cream or whipped cream if you’re feeling indulgent.
23 Weight Watchers Smart Points per mug on the Freestyle Program