Unicorn Lemonade! This bright colored tasty drink is the perfect summer drink and lemonade recipe for anyone who is a fan of Unicorns! Bright colors and a fruity flavor make this Unicorn Lemonade Recipe made with homemade lemonade one that is super fun and super tasty!
If you love the Starbucks Unicorn Lemonade then you are going to love this homemade unicorn lemonade. This Unicorn lemonade recipe is so much fun and super tasty too! This unicorn drink reminds me of the Starbucks Unicorn drink, but in lemonade form. It uses our amazing homemade lemonade recipe with a fun twist!
If your kid is a fan of Unicorns then make sure you check out the absolutely adorable Unicorn shoes here! They are seriously AWESOME! Plus you will totally want to check out this super fun Unicorn toilet paper…. I totally need some for my bathroom!
My daughter has jumped aboard the unicorn craze so when I came across this cute rainbow bottom glasses I knew I had to make her a unicorn drink to go with them. We have our Cotton candy Unicorn Mocktail that we love but I wanted to make another fun drink for kids.
Unicorn Party Drink
This Unicorn Lemonade is perfect for a Unicorn Party, or any time really. But you could totally make a unicorn fun day making this pretty lemonade, unicorn poop cupcakes, unicorn poop bark, unicorn poop cupcakes and making edible unicorn poop slime!
How to Squeeze Lemons Easily
I have said in the past that I am in LOVE with my KitchenAid Mixer and use it all the time, what you might not know is that there is an amazing KitchenAid Juicer attachment that is perfect for making lemonade! Using this attachment is an easy way to squeeze lemons, it makes it so much easier to squeeze all of those lemons then doing it by hand!
This If you didn’t want to make your own lemonade you can always make this just substituting the refrigerated section‘s lemonade since that is the closest thing to a freshman at the store.
This unicorn lemonade drink is a fun color changing lemonade or as we have been known to call it, unicorn tears drink. As the unicorn ice cubes melt, the color of the lemonade changes. And boy does it look pretty too!
When making this unicorn drink you are going to want to have the fun sparkly sprinkles, I find them hard to find in stores, so I just grab them on Amazon.
How to Make Unicorn Lemonade
- Divide the water into three different measuring cups with the spout on them. Color the water so you have one cup full of pink water, one cup purple water, and one cup teal water.
- Pour the water into individual ice cube trays. Allow the ice to freeze overnight in your freezer.
- Place your corn syrup onto a small plate.
- Mix together the pink, purple and gold sprinkles together on a small plate.
- Dip the rim of your glass into the corn syrup up so it’s lightly coated around the rim. Dip the glass into the sprinkles and swirl it around until the whole rim so it's covered in sprinkles.
- Layer the ice in your glass so it is alternating pink, teal, and purple ice until the glass is full.
- Pour in the lemonade and garnish with lemon and straw.
16 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving on the Freestyle Program
More Recipes you will love!
Gotta clean up after cooking? Check out this FREE Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products deal!
Looking for More Lemonade Recipes? Check these out!
Looking for more summer fun to have with the kids? Check these out!
AMC $4 Movies are also fun if you have an AMC Theater – for $4 you get a snack pack and a movie ticket!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here