Did you buy to many strawberries because they were on sale and you are trying to figure out How to Freeze Strawberries so you can use them later? If so then you are in luck! Freezing strawberries is easy to do, and then you can pull them out of the freezer as you need them easily!
How to freeze strawberries
It is strawberry season and few things are better then taking my kids with me to the strawberry patch to pick some berries. Then coming home to enjoy the sweet and juicy taste of fresh picked strawberries. But for us we pick a lot because we like them all year round in smoothies, muffins and other things that we need to make sure we Freeze Strawberries so we have them on hand. Freezing Strawberries is easy and it locks in the freshness of the berries from the day we picked them. Plus it saves a ton on our budget through out the year!
How to Freeze Strawberries Ingredients
- Fresh Strawberries
- Baking sheet (i use a metal one)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Freezer bags
How to Freeze strawberries Directions:
- Rinse straeberries
- Spray non stick spray on baking sheet
- lay berries on tray (do not stick blueberries on top of each other)
- Put baking sheet into freezer for about 3 hours
- Once strawberries are frozen solid remove baking sheet
- Label freezer bags with dates
- Take strawberries off baking sheet and put into a freezer bag
- Put freezer bag into freezer
Looking for more kitchen tips check these out!
How Many Cups in a Quart + In a gallon, pint & More!
Strawberry Recipes to make!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here