This BB-8 Orange Martini Star Wars Drink is made with orange vodka and orange liqueur that gives it one amazing flavor. It is a simple to make Star Wars cocktail that everyone will enjoy.
In our house Star Wars party fun is not just for the kids! We are all big fans of the Star Wars movies and we love to have family movie night to watch them again and again.
That is why there are some AMAZING Star Wars cocktails that are just for the adults! What could be more fun then watching the Star Wars movies with a totally fun Star Wars themed drink! You are going to love this BB-8 Martini Star Wars Drink!
If you are planning on having a Star Wars Party this Star Wars drink is perfect. But of course you are going to need other tasty treats too! Make sure you check out the 11 SUPER Cool Star Wars Recipes for Star Wars Fans for more tasty and super cool Star Wars Recipes!
- Chewbacca cocktail
- Star Wars Inspired Raspberry Coconut Storm Trooper Cocktail
- Chewbacca Caramel Hot Chocolate
- C3P-O Caramel Milkshake
- Kylo Ren punch
- Yoda Hot Chocolate
BB-8 Martini Star Wars Drink Ingredients
- orange vodka
- orange liqueur
- orange juice (pulp free)
- simple syrup
- Orange sanding sugar
- Simple Syrup
How to Make BB-8 Martini Star Wars Drink
Dip the rim of the martini glass in the simple syrup moisten it. And roll the rim of the glass in the orange sanding sugar. Set aside.
Put all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until the mixture for 30 seconds. Strain into chilled martini glasses and serve.
BB-8 Martini Star Wars Drink
- 2 oz orange vodka
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- 1 oz orange juice pulp free
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Dip the rim of the martini glass in the simple syrup moisten it. Then roll the rim of the glass in the orange sanding sugar and set aside while you make the rest of this BB-8 Martini Star Wars Drink.
- Grab your cocktail shaker and add ice. Then add in all ingredients in. Shake the mixture well for 30 seconds. Strain into chilled martini glasses and serve.
6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving on the Freestyle Program.