Crock Pot Pork Chops
These pork chops will just melt in your mouth! They are making me hungry just looking at this picture. I had friends over when I started these in my crock pot and only a hour into cooking them everyone wanted to stay for dinner! If you are needing a crock pot, which I personally think every household should have a crockpot, you can snag great deals on them on Amazon, I have this crockpot and love it.
You can print this recipe below to add to your recipe collection.
Check out the other great Crockpot recipes
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Crock Pot Corned Beef And Cabbage
- Crockpot Goulash
- Crock Pot Beef Stuffed Peppers Soup
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- Easy Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Crock Pot Pork ChopsPin Recipe Print Recipe
- Combine all the ingredients besides the pork into the crock pot and stir until combined. Add in the pork. Turn on low for 5 to 6 hours until fork tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here