If you are heading to Disney World or Disneyland anytime soon then you want to be sure that you are aware of the newest updated policies that Disney Parks made recently.
Starting May 1, 2019 there will be some new changes at all Disney Parks. You can see the full new policies listed here.
New Disney Stroller Policy
Starting May 1, 2019, Strollers that are greater than 31″ in width (currently the limitation is 36″ wide) and 52″ (132cm) in length will be prohibited. Stroller wagons will also be prohibited.
New Disney Smoking Policy
Starting May 1, 2019, there will be no more smoking areas inside the parks. All smoking areas will be outside of the main entrances to the Disney Parks. The Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks, and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex will be smoke free. The Disneyland Theme Parks, Esplanade, and the Downtown Disney District will be smoke free.
New Disney Ice Policy
Effective today, March 28th, 2019, Disney is no longer allowing customers to bring loose ice or dry ice into the park in coolers, suitcases, backpacks, bags, or other containers. You may bring in ice packs in your coolers.
Be sure to check out all of our other Disney World vacation planning posts, to help you make the most of your Disney World trip!
- Disney Military Discount – All the Discount Military Members can get from Disney Tickets, Hotel and more!
- Disney Tips – Secrets about Disney World from Disney Cast Members
- Best Disney Hotels for Families – Going to Disney with the family? Check out these resorts that are perfect for families going to Disney world.
- How to Ride More Rides at Disney World – Want to ride the most rides while at Disney? Be sure you check out these tips!
- Weeklong Disney World Vacation Tips – Making your Disney World Trip a week long adventure? Be sure to check out these Disney vacation planning tips!
- Bippity Boppity Botique – Everything you need to know about the Princess (and Prince Disney World Makeovers)
- Disney free stuff – Everything you can score for free at Disney World – and so many of them are AWESOME!
- Tips for Doing Disney World in the Rain! Don’t let a little rain get in the way of your fun! You can still have an amazing time even when it is raining at Disney World!