The holiday season is always filled with so many things you have to do and making our Chocolate Pretzel Bites is just one of them. From decorating your house to running to different stores to making amazing feasts. You start to lose track of your days and the things that matter most in life. The most important thing you can do during the holidays is slow down and enjoy the little things. That’s why we love making sweet desserts and treats like these great pretzel bites!
Sweet and Salty Holiday Chocolate Pretzel Bites
I know I can make these amazing and very intricate sugar cookies but they are very time-consuming and my daughter cannot help me make them. So I have learned that it doesn’t matter about those silly details. I now try to find fun recipes that my daughter is able to help me with since that brings so much joy to her. These Holiday Pretzel Bites are so simple you will not even need a measuring cup! They taste just like your classic chocolate covered pretzels but you do not have to worry about tempering your chocolate or making a huge mess. I know that even after the holidays I will be making these as a special treat.
Sweet and Salty Holiday Chocolate Pretzel Bites Ingredients
- 30 square pretzels
- 30 Hershey kisses
- 30 holiday m&m’s
Sweet and Salty Holiday Chocolate Pretzel Bites Directions
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Line a sheet pan with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Arrange your pretzels on the sheet pan in a single layer. Place one Hershey kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Place them in the oven for 3-4 minutes until the kisses are shiny.
- While the chocolates are still warm press one M&M into each Hershey kiss.
- Allow chocolate to cool and enjoy.
Makes 30 Chocolate Pretzel Bites
2 SmartPoinsts per Pretzel Bite on Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan
We love making this recipe for great chocolate pretzel bites year round. They are ideal for holiday candy gifting, but work great for any holiday. Just switch up the colors of M&M’s you use to make them the right color. Put them in little cellophane bags or baskets and top with a bow!
More Holiday Treats:
- Christmas Tree Homemade Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Tree Brownies made with Homemade Brownie Recipe
- Whoville Cookies | Christmas Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Pinecone Christmas Cheese Ball
- Christmas Tree Covered Chocolate Oreos