This Mini crustless pumpkin pie recipe is perfect for anyone who is looking for a low carb pumpkin pie or a keto pumpkin pie. All the perfect pumpkin pie flavors that you love in a low carb, crustless version that are also mini!
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
I love homemade pumpkin pie from scratch. I will eat it for breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner or dessert. Ok so I should probably say that I would eat pumpkin pie all day long.
However I know that a traditional pumpkin pie are not low carb and with Thanksgiving coming I set out to create a pumpkin pie recipe that has ALL the flavors of pumpkin pie but was also a sugar free pumpkin pie to keep the carbs low. If you are looking for a full size low carb pumpkin pie that is keto friendly, check out this homemade keto pumpkin pie, that has an amazing crust.
I first tried to make a low carb pumpkin pie with crust, but to be honest it did not have the pumpkin crust texture that I love so much. I tried different flours and nothing gave me the flavors I was wanting so I went with crustless pumpkin pie. It came out PERFECT with the perfect pumpkin pie flavor once I took away the crust!
Looking for more Keto Holiday Recipe? Check these out!
- Cauliflower and Cheese
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Cheesy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Parmesan Asparagus
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Green beans with bacon
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
I know how I am when it comes to pumpkin pie. I have NO restraints and I will cut a HUGE piece of pie and call it a serving when it is really 2-3 servings worth. To make portion control and self restraint easier I made this Low Carb and Keto mini pumpkin pie recipe as individual servings.
Homemade or canned Pumpkin Puree
You can use homemade pumpkin puree or store bought pumpkin puree. Both will work for this recipe, I personally prefer to use homemade if I have some on hand or if I have the time to make some. If I don’t then I just use the canned.
I do however highly suggest using homemade pumpkin pie spice. It just tastes a whole lot better then the store bought one!
Crustless Pumpkin Pie Supplies
- 1 12 count muffin tin or 2 6 count muffin tins
- mixing bowl
Crustless Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
- pumpkin puree
- heavy cream
- pumpkin pie spice
- Lakanto Monkfruit
How to Make Mini Crustless Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
In a large bowl add the pumpkin puree and the eggs. Use a whisk and mix well.
Once mixed well add in the heavy cream and mix well.
Add in the pumpkin spice, salt and Lakanto monkfruit and mix well.
Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
Pour the pumpkin pie into the muffin tins with an equal amount in each one.
Bake at 425 for 10 mins and then turn down to temperature to 350 and bake for another 30 mins.
Use a toothpick to check and make sure they are cooked completely. The toothpick will come out clean when they are. Once they are fully baked remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
Serve alone or topped with some Low Carb whipped cream!
Love pumpkin? Be sure to check out these low carb pumpkin recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Chaffle
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Chaffle
Love to bake? Here are some of our favorite tools to make it easier!
Mini crustless pumpkin pie recipe
- In a large bowl add the pumpkin puree and the eggs. Use a whisk and mix well.
- Once mixed well add in the heavy cream and mix well.
- Add in the pumpkin spice, salt and Lakanto monkfruit and mix well.
- Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour the pumpkin pie into the muffin tins with an equal amount in each one.
- Bake at 425 for 10 mins and then turn down to temperature to 350 and bake for another 30- 40 mins.
- Use a toothpick to check and make sure they are cooked completely. The toothpick will come out clean when they are. Once they are fully baked remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or topped with some Low Carb whipped cream!
More Low Carb Desserts you will love!