This printable pack of 25 weeks of writing prompts for kids is perfect for anyone who is homeschooling or doing cyber school. If you are looking for writing prompts for kids, this FREE Printable set has 25 weeks of writing prompts!
Weekly Writing Prompts for kids
This year I have changed up a few things with how I am doing homeschooling with my kids. I have ideas that I want to do however I could not find printables for everything that I wanted so I have been working on creating them myself. I figured if I was going to be creating them for my kids to use then they would probably be helpful to other parents as well, so be on the lookout for more homeschooling printables here on the blog because as I make them for my kids I am going to be sharing them with you.
This printable weekly writing prompt for kids set has 25 writing prompts, that are perfect for doing one writing prompt a week added in to you current curriculum and schooling.
All you have to do is download the printable pack and print them out and have the kids do them. If you would rather not use the printables I am also including the list of writing prompts that are on the printables as writing prompt ideas you can use for your kids.
I print them out and then put them in 3 ring binders to make things easier and keep everything together.
Writing Prompts Ideas for Kids
- When I grow up I want to…
- My best Vacation was…
- If you were in charge of making dinner for a week what meals would you make?
- The person I admire most is…
- My favorite Holiday is…
- If you were in charge of the world, what would you do to make it a happier place?
- The best book I ever read is…
- The best thing about Fall is…
- My favorite person is…
- If I could have any super power it would be….
- Imagine you are famous. What are you famous for?
- If I had $1000.00 I would…
- The best thing about my family is…
- If you were able to be invisible for one day what would you do?
- What would be different about your day if there was no electricity?
- If you could be any movie character who would it be and why?
- Imagine you and your parents switch role for the day, what rules would you have?
- If you could create any law what would it be and why?
- The Best thing about winter is….
- You are taking a trip to outer space, what items are you bringing with you?
- The Best thing about summer is….
- You are inventing a new flavor of ice cream. What are the ingredients and what is it’s name?
- The Best thing about spring is….
- Write about a time when someone needed help and you helped them. What did you help with and how did it make you feel?
- The Best thing about school is….
- Shaving cream rain cloud experiment
- Educational Shows on Netflix
- Virtual Museum Tour
- Free Virtual Aquarium Tours
- Virtual Tours of Famous Landmarks
- Virtual Zoo Tours
- Educational Movies on Disney+