Buffalo Wing Pretzel Sticks. This easy pretzel appetizer is perfect for game day or a party! If you love snacking then you are going to love these spicy buffalo pretzel sticks!
Buffalo Wing Pretzel Sticks
These easy Buffalo Wing Pretzel Sticks are perfect for entertaining, game days, and parties. I am always wanting easy to make snacks that are perfect appetizers and these buffalo wing pretzel sticks are perfect. Plus they couldn’t be easier to make!
They are full of flavor, have the perfect crunch and totally hit the spot when my snacking urge comes knocking. I am not going to even try to tell you that you will be able to control yourself from binge eating these. Once you eat one, then you want to eat more. It just happens and then you realized the bowl of pretzels is gone. That may or may not have happened to me after I made these the one night.
Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Smoked Queso
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- PF Chang’s Wraps
- Pizza Monkey bread
- Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Garlic Parmesan Wings
These buffalo wing pretzels are perfect for a crowd and we love dipping them in blue cheese dressing or Ranch dressing. Easily make a snacking tray by adding some baby carrots and celery sticks. If you want to get things even hotter then you can dip them in buffalo chicken dip!
While these pretzels might look innocent I am going to tell you that have the perfect kick to them and they are hot! If you want to turn up the heat on them even more you can add a bit of cayenne pepper to the mix.
Buffalo Wing Pretzel Sticks Ingredients
- buffalo wing sauce. I prefer to use Frank’s Red Hot Sauce Buffalo Wings Sauce of Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce, but you can use your favorite if you want to.
- butter. Salted butter works best.
- onion powder.
- garlic powder.
- Thin pretzel sticks.
How to Make Buffalo Wing Pretzel Sticks
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
In a small pot bring the buffalo sauce and butter to a boil, stir in the onion and garlic powder.
Place the pretzel in a large mixing bowl and pour on the sauce, stir until well combined.
Place the pretzel on the sheet pan in a thin layer.
Bake for 20 minutes making sure to stir the pretzels halfway through.
Serve with your dressing of choice and celery sticks.
Love Buffalo Chicken? Check these out!
- Buffalo Chicken stuffed celery
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Buffalo Wing Pretzel Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a small pot bring the buffalo sauce and butter to a boil, stir in the onion and garlic powder.
- Place the pretzel in a large mixing bowl and pour on the sauce, stir until well combined.
- Place the pretzel on the sheet pan in a thin layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes making sure to stir the pretzels halfway through.
- Serve with your dressing of choice and celery sticks.