After my daughter soccer game the coach brought out these amazing chewy cookies. I had no clue what kind of cookies they were because I’ve never had one like it. Even though they were coconut cookies he just had a slight coconut taste with this amazing texture because of all the coconut. My daughter kept asking about them and she really wanted some more. I figured I would try and replicate the same cookies we both fell in love with.
Chewy Coconut Cookies
Chewy Coconut Cookies Ingredients
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/3cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large egg, room temperature
- 2 2/3cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3cups minus sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon boiling water
Cookie Making Supplies
Want delicious cookies that come out perfect every time? Check out some of our favorite tools to make super easy cookies with fun decorations!