These Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies are amazing, they are the perfect sweetness and then the perfect tartness. Combined these flavors make the most amazing Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies.
Not everyone who visits MidgetMomma.com for recipes knows that I graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in baking and pastry arts. Knowing that you would probably assume I am the best cookie baker in the house. Surprisingly my husband is the one who makes all the basic cookies in our house and he is who came up with this amazing cranberry oatmeal cookies recipe.
We love these cranberry oatmeal cookies because they are the perfect twist on the classic oatmeal raisin cookies.
How to Make Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in one egg at a time until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture, oats, and raisins, stir just until its combined.
- Scoop ¼ cup balls of dough onto your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes than transfer to a cooling rack.
To make your kitchen life easier make sure you grab the how many cups is 4 quarts and all other liquid measurements printable chart!
Looking for more cookie recipes? Check these out!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.