When craving a sweet treat, look no further than our delicious Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies. Fluffy and moist, each bite is bursting with sweet, tart cranberries and creamy white chocolate chips. These white chocolate cranberry blondies are perfect for satisfying anyone’s craving without being overpowering.
Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies
Delight family and friends by serving these delectable blondies as an after-dinner treat or during afternoon tea. A satisfying snack, they’re equally enjoyable with coffee for breakfast or lunch, on their own, or paired with ice cream for added sweetness. Whichever way you choose to eat them, you won’t be disappointed by the delightful taste of our Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies.
I am normally 100% a brownies types of girl. I love all different variations of brownies including fudgy brownies, buckeye brownies, and peppermint brownies. But during the holiday season, I change things up and go for a blondie. The sweet combination of a blondie with white chocolate and fresh cranberries is one that I love.
I am a fan of cranberries and I love when I can find lots of fresh cranberries in the store. There are so many tasty recipes to make with them including this amazing cranberry blondies recipe.
These cranberry blondies have the perfect chewy texture, along with a tart but sweet taste that includes white chocolate and cranberry that makes them the perfect holiday dessert. This delicious dessert also looks amazing set out on the dessert table with all the other holiday desserts. If you love blondies I am sure you are going to love this easy recipe.
Holiday Cranberry Recipes
- Cranberry punch
- Cranberry Sauce recipe
- Cranberry Orange muffins
- Cranberry Mimosas
- Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Cranberry granola bars
- cranberry baked brie
What are blondies?
Blondies are a type of bar cookie that is similar to brownies but made with brown sugar instead of cocoa powder. They’re usually dense, chewy, and buttery, with a rich, caramel-like flavor. Blondies are often flavored with white chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruits, or spices like cinnamon or nutmeg.
How do I store these blondies?
Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies are best enjoyed fresh. Keep them stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. For maximum freshness, store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Can I freeze these blondies?
Yes! To freeze homemade Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies, wrap the cooled blondies in foil or plastic wrap and place them in a resealable freezer bag. If you want to be able to take out one or two at a time, freeze them in individual portions. To thaw, place the frozen blondies in a sealed container on the counter overnight or for several hours before serving.
Tips for making the perfect Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Use fresh ingredients. This will result in a fresher, more flavorful blondie.
- Measure accurately. If there is too much flour, the bars will be dense. To measure the flour accurately, spoon it into the measuring cup and level off with a knife.
- Use a room temperature egg. Cold eggs can lead to a dense, rubbery texture.
- Use real vanilla. The flavor of real vanilla extract is superior to imitation.
- Use high-quality white chocolate chips. The better the quality, the more flavor you will get from your blondies!
- Fold in ingredients gently. Overmixing can make for a tough and dense texture.
- Bake until golden brown. This ensures that it is cooked through and will produce a delicious, chewy blondie.
- Let the cool completely before removing it from the pan. This will help the blondie keep its shape and not crumble.
Variations to Cranberry Blondies
- Use dark brown sugar to create a richer blondie. It will create a caramel flavor.
- Add in milk or dark chocolate in addition to the white chocolate chips.
- Swap out the cranberries for another type of dried fruit such as cherries, apricots, or raisins. Each dried fruit will add its own flavor to the blondies.
- Add in a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg for an extra bit of spice and flavor.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top. You can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate and melt it then drizzle over top of the cooked blondies.
Do I need to use a Stand mixer?
You do not need to use a stand mixer, a mixing bowl and an electric mixer will work for this recipe. I do prefer to use my KitchenAid stand mixer when doing any holiday baking as I find it makes things much easier in the kitchen.
Cranberry white Chocolate Blondies Ingredients
- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 3 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup White Chocolate Morsels
How to Make Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies
Preheat oven to 350.
Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Soak the cranberries in a bowl of hot water for 3 minutes.
Drain water from cranberries.
In a large bowl with a hand mixer or using your stand mixer add the butter and brown sugar and cream butter and brown sugar.
Once the brown sugar and butter mixture is creamed, add in the vanilla and the eggs and mix well using the low speed of the mixer.
In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Combine the dry ingredients mixture with the wet ingredients mixture and mix until combined
Add in the cranberries and white chocolate morsels and mix. Be gentle when mixing them into the batter.
Pour the blondie batter into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly in the pan using a rubber spatula.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
Cool for 30-35 minutes and cut into squares.
Easy Holiday Dessert recipes
- Reindeer Poop Cookies
- Christmas Tree Marshmallow Pops
- Reindeer Marshmallow Pops
- Soft Gingerbread cookies
- Whoville cookies
- Santa Belly Oreos
- Santa Fruit Pops
- Christmas Tree cupcakes
- Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Marshmallow Pop
- Christmas Tree brownies
Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Soak the cranberries in a bowl of hot water for 3 minutes.
- Drain water from cranberries.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or using your stand mixer add the butter and brown sugar and cream butter and brown sugar.
- Once the brown sugar and butter mixture is creamed, add in the vanilla and the eggs and mix well using the low speed of the mixer.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients mixture with the wet ingredients mixture and mix until combined
- Add in the cranberries and white chocolate morsels and mix. Be gentle when mixing them into the batter.
- Pour the blondie batter into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly in the pan using a rubber spatula.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
- Cool for 30-35 minutes and cut into squares.