We love having fun with our elf on the shelf and have lots of ideas here on Midgetmomma.com. This easy elf on the shelf idea is one that kids will love, hiding elf on the shelf in a balloon!
How to Put Elf on the Shelf in a Ballon
When you are putting your elf in a balloon you can hide the balloon somewhere in the house or you can decorate the tree with other balloons and the balloon with the elf on the tree. This easy elf on the shelf idea is one of my kids favorites.
How to Put Elf in a Balloon
Fold the elf in half.
While the elf is folded in half stretch the opening of the balloon.
Starting with the tush portion of the elf, slide the balloon over the elf until all of the elf is inside the balloon.
Once the elf is inside the balloon blow up the balloon like normal and tie off the end so it stays inflated.
More Elf on the Shelf Toys Traditions
There are so many fun things to do with the Elf on the Shelf toys during the holiday season! Check out some of our favorite ideas and tips below!
- 24 Ideas Elf on the Shelf Ideas calendar
- 12 reasons your elf did not move
- George Twinkle Elf on The Shelf Boy Makes Coffee
- Funny Elf on the Shelf Makes Breakfast
- 135 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Elf on the Shelf Kitchen Ideas
- Where’s Elf on the Shelf Hiding in the Water Bottle Idea