We are getting kinda fancy here with this tasty keto recipe. But I promise you Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado with Feta Cheese and spinach is super easy to make! Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado with Feta Cheese and spinach is amazing that makes a great snack, lunch or party recipe.
Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado
Keto Fat Bomb
This Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado recipe makes a tasty keto fat bomb that is perfect for anyone who is looking for an easy way to up their fat intake.
Many times the keto fat bomb recipes are more in the realm of being a snack and on the sweet side of things. While I do love my sweet keto fat bombs, I have been really wanting to get as much of my fat from tasty food items like an avocado instead of eating coconut oil or butter. I also have been wanting to cut out snacking as much as I can and aim to reach higher fat counts in my lunches so I can avoid snacks later in the day.
I am also aiming to add more veggies to my diet while sticking with keto/low carb and avocados are the perfect solution. Avocados have lots of good healthy fats in them, and the fiber that we need. When you combine avocado, feta cheese and Prosciutto, you get an amazing flavor with lots of good for you fats!
My personal preference when it comes to Feta Cheese is Bulgarian Feta, however it can be hard to find in local stores, so any Feta Cheese will do for these.
You can also adjust the amount of feta cheese to your personal preference. Feta Cheese has a bold flavor, and that is easy to adjust by adding more or less feta cheese when you are making them.
You can use store bought Balsamic reduction, however I highly suggest just making your own. It only needs 1 ingredient and you avoid any preservatives that you would get in the store bought one. Just follow the How to make Balsamic Reduction directions.
If you do not like Balsamic reduction, these also taste amazing without it. I eat them both ways depending on my mood.
How to make Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado with Feta Cheese and Spinach
Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado with Feta Cheese and spinach
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1 avocado
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- .5 ounce baby spinach 8 spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic reduction
- Lay out the prosciutto on a cutting board.
- Slice the avocado into 8 slices.
- Slice the feta into 4 slices.
- Place 2 slices of the avocado and one slice of feta onto each piece of prosciutto.
- Top each with two pieces of spinach.
- Roll the prosciutto up around the filling, slice each roll in half.
- Drizzle the rolls with the balsamic reduction.
More Recipes you will love!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Crockpot Recipe
Tasty Keto Recipes you will love!
- 20 Keto Casserole Recipes – Casseroles make dinner time easy! These Keto Casserole Recipes are ones my whole family loves!
- Keto Seafood Recipes – 20 Keto seafood recipes that are totally amazing! All of these seafood recipes are easy to make and taste great!
- Keto Chicken Recipes – Over 30 Keto Chicken Recipes that are easy to make! You will never be bored making keto chicken recipes with this list!
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Recipes – If you love the chicken bacon ranch flavor combo then you will love this awesome keto recipe list!
- Keto Spaghetti Squash Recipes – Spaghetti squash is such a tasty veggie, add in the different ways of cooking and making spaghetti squash with these recipes and your whole family will love spaghetti squash!
- Keto Breakfast Recipes– Stuck on what to eat for breakfast? There are a lot of tasty Keto breakfast recipes (not just eggs) that are super tasty!
- Keto Instant Pot Recipes – Tasty Recipes that you can cook quickly in your instant pot!
- Keto Soup Recipes – Soup is great for lunch or dinner, Plus it is perfect on chilly days too!
- Low Carb Shrimp Recipes. – If you love shrimp then you are going to love these tasty low carb shrimp recipes with everything from baked shrimp to fried shrimp and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here