Your kids are going to LOVE this Pumpkin Spice Pudding Slime. If you are a Pumpkin Spice fan then you are going to love this Pumpkin Spice Pudding Slime too! My kids love making this Pudding Slime!
Making homemade slime
My kids are still obsessed with all the different kinds of slime. Since I have a three-year-old I like to make sure all my slimes are safe to eat. Not that I would want them to eat it seeing how their hands are going to be mixed in and there is a whole lot of cornstarch. But at least will be safe for them if they lick their fingers.
This Pumpkin Spice Pudding Slime smells amazing, unlike most slimes or play-doh. This slime is kind of a mix between a slime and a play-doh consistency. If you add more water you will get a more runny product and if you add more cornstarch than you’ll have more of that clay texture.
Looking for More slime? Check these awesome slime Recipes out!
- Clear Slime Recipe
- Starburst Slime
- Edible Slime Made with Lifesaver Gummies
- No Borax Fluffy Slime
- How to Make Clear Slime
- How to make slime with Contact Solution
- How to Make slime without Borax
- How to Make Fluffy Slime with Shaving Cream
- How to Make Glow in the Dark Slime
- Galaxy Slime Recipe
- How to Make Butter Slime
- How to Make Oobleck
Easily Customizable Slime
We love all things pumpkin we used pumpkin spice instant pudding. However you can use whatever you have on hand or your favorite flavor of pudding.
You will need to experiment with your own recipe to get the texture you would like.
I know that my kids prefer things that they can mold so I tend to make it stiffer with a little extra cornstarch. If you want it slimier add less cornstarch.
If you have younger children I recommend letting them play with this Pumpkin Spice Pudding Slime in a large container so the mess is contained.
What to do if my slime is to Sticky?
If your slime is to dry add more water. If your slime is to sticky add more cornstarch.
The measurements for making this slime sometimes need to be adjusted depending on factors in your house like temperature and humidity. You will want to follow the directions and make adjustments as needed when making your slime to get it to your personal preference for texture.
When you are making slime, after mixing the ingredients together initially wait about 5 minutes for them to fully mix together before making any adjustments.
How to Store Pudding slime
Pudding slime will not last as long as slime made with glue because it is food ingredient slime. You can store this edible slime in the fridge in an airtight container.
Be sure to the let it warm up a few minutes before playing with it when you remove it from the ridge.
Because this is a food ingredient slime, be sure to always check and make sure that there is no mold forming on the slime when you remove it from the fridge.
The best way to keep the life of the slime going is to make sure you are washing your hands before and after playing with the slime.
Pumpkin Spice Pudding Slime Ingredients
- pumpkin pudding mix – or your favorite instant pudding mix
- cornstarch (Use less if you want to have slimier slime)
- warm water
How to make Slime with Pudding
Place your pudding mix, cornstarch, and water together in a medium bowl.
Use your hands to stir the mixture until it is all combined.
Remove the dough from the mixing bowl and knead it for 2 to 3 minutes until the dough is well combined.
If your mixture is too firm you can add more warm water just make sure you do this over the bowl. If the mixture is too soupy you can add extra cornstarch until it starts to form a ball.
Want even more fun with the kids? Check these out!
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- How To Make Colored Oats for Preschool Sensory bins
- How to make Floam
- Dish soap slime
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pudding mix - or your favorite pudding mix
- 1 cup cornstarch Use less if you want to have slimier slime
- 1/3 cup warm water
- Place your pudding mix, cornstarch, and water together in a medium bowl.
- Use your hands to stir the mixture until it is all combined.
- Remove the dough from the mixing bowl and knead it for 2 to 3 minutes until the dough is well combined.
- If your mixture is too firm you can add more warm water just make sure you do this over the bowl. If the mixture is too soupy you can add extra cornstarch until it starts to form a ball.
Comments & Reviews
kiara sky nail polish says
Thanks let us know what you think if you make it 🙂
kiara sky nail polish says
Looks like I’m not as successful as you, my kids do not like it
Looks like what I’d like to try out!
Thank you! My girl would love to try that XoXo