This Sugar free Vanilla cupcake recipe is the perfect Keto and low carb vanilla cupcake, that has the perfect cupcake texture and perfect vanilla flavor. These keto cupcakes go perfect with the sugar-free buttercream frosting! This is the BEST Vanilla Keto Cupcake Recipe ever!
Sugar Free Vanilla Cupcake
Keto Vanilla Cupcake
If you were worried that you cannot have a cupcake well-eating keto and low-carb you are going to love this keto vanilla cupcake recipe.
This keto cupcake recipe is the perfect consistency of a cupcake and is made with almond flour and coconut flour to keep it low carb.
Sugar Free Frosting
These keto vanilla cupcakes can be topped with your favorite low-carb frosting. Personally, I like vanilla cupcakes with keto chocolate frosting but you can also use keto vanilla frosting. Be sure to check out our keto vanilla buttercream frosting and keto chocolate buttercream for two tasty keto frosting recipes. I also love Sugar free caramel buttercream, Sugar free strawberry butter cream and cream cheese frosting.
This low carb vanilla cupcake recipe will make 30 keto cupcakes. This is the perfect amount of keto cupcakes to make for a party. You can use this sugar-free vanilla buttercream frosting (make a double batch) and use if for your cupcakes.
Keto Vanilla Cupcakes Ingredients:
You will need coconut flour and almond flour. Personally, I stick with the Bob’s Red Mill Super-Fine Natural Almond Flour and the Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour however you can use your favorite brand when you are making these cupcakes.
You will also need:
- Vanilla. I also much prefer to use homemade vanilla then the store bought vanilla extract that you get in the store whenever I am baking.
- Baking soda.
- Baking Powder.
- xanthan gum.
- egg whites. I find it easier to use an egg whites separator verses trying to mess with separating the egg using the egg shell.
- heavy cream.
- apple cider vinegar.
It is also very important that your eggs, egg whites, and heavy cream are room temperature when you make these sugar free vanilla cupcakes.
How to Make Sugar Free Vanilla Cupcakes
**Note, you will want to get the cupcakes in the oven as soon as the cupcake batter is done being made, the batter will thicken as it sits before baking.
**It is VERY important not to overbake these cupcakes, so once you get close to the end of the cooking time you want to make sure you get them out of the oven.
Sugar free Vanilla cupcake recipe
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1.5 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1.5 cup granulated stevia
- 6 eggs at room temperature
- 3 egg whites at room temperature
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 squeezes liquid stevia
- 3/4 cup heavy cream at room temperature
- 1.5 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl mix the almond flour and coconut flour till mixed well. Next add in the baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt. Set the bowl aside.
- In another mixing bowl mix the butter and the granulated stevia with a hand mixer.
- Once your butter and granulated stevia are mixed well, add in your eggs and egg whites one at a time.
Mix well with your hand mixer.
- Add in your heavy cream to the egg, butter, and granulated stevia mixture and give it a little bit of mixing.Then add in the apple cider vinegar and give it a little mixing.
- Add in the vanilla and give it a little bit more mixing.Add in the liquid stevia and give it a little more mixing.Make sure everything is mixed well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Do NOT over mix.
- Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners.Using a cookie scoop, fill each of the 24 cupcake liners with the cupcake batter.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. Check them at the 18-minute mark with a toothpick to see if they are cooked. The toothpick will come out clean if they are. If they are not cooked all the way thru put them back in for 2 minutes. It is VERY important not to overbake these cupcakes, so once you get close to the end of the cooking time you want to make sure you get them out of the oven.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 15-20 minutes before frosting them.
5 Weight Watchers SmartPoint each on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program
Looking for more Sugar Free Keto, Low Carb and Sugar Free recipes? Check these out!
Be sure to check out the other Restaurant Guides!
- Low Carb Taco bell and Keto Taco Bell
- Keto and Low Carb Arby’s
- Keto at Burger King
- Keto at Sonic
- Keto Starbucks
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here