We have a friend whose husband always jokes that he hates going to kids birthday because they always server the same old burn hamburgers and hot dogs. Well these burgers I make will differently put those old burgers to shame. Its that perfect combination of salty and sweet that i have fallen in love with. Now if you do not want to make your own burger patties or if you just have a bad selection of red meat at your grocery store that you can use a premade frozen patties. My favorite premade burger is the onion bubba burgers. Check out here to learn how I make my homemade teriyaki sauce. I recommend grilling up extra pineapple because its so amazing grilled.
Juicy Hawaiian Burger
Juicy Hawaiian Burgers Ingredients
- 5 Eight ounce burger patties
- 5 Pineapple rings
- 1 Cup teriyaki sauce
- 5 Slices cobble jack cheese
- 6 Hawaiian buns
Juicy Hawaiian Burgers Directions
- Preheat your grill to 350 degrees.
- Grill you hamburgers for 6 minutes on the first side. Grill you burger for 4 minutes on the second side than brush the whole burger with the teriyaki sauce. Top with the cheese and continue to cook for an additional two minutes.
- Grill your pineapple just until you achieve grill marks on each side but careful not to burn them because of there high sugar contents.
- Brush the tops of the buns with some of the teriyaki sauce.
- Add a layer of lettuce to the bottom bun than top with a burger and pineapple ring.
If you are looking for an amazing side dish recipe to go with these, you have to check out this microwave sweet potato.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.