We have a friend whose husband always jokes that he hates going to kids birthday because they always server the same old burn hamburgers and hot dogs. Well these burgers I make will differently put those old burgers to shame. Its that perfect combination of salty and sweet that i have fallen in love with. Now if you do not want to make your own burger patties or if you just have a bad selection of red meat at your grocery store that you can use a premade frozen patties. My favorite premade burger is the onion bubba burgers. Check out here to learn how I make my homemade teriyaki sauce. I recommend grilling up extra pineapple because its so amazing grilled.
Juicy Hawaiian Burger
Juicy Hawaiian Burgers Ingredients
- 5 Eight ounce burger patties
- 5 Pineapple rings
- 1 Cup teriyaki sauce
- 5 Slices cobble jack cheese
- 6 Hawaiian buns
Juicy Hawaiian Burgers Directions
- Preheat your grill to 350 degrees.
- Grill you hamburgers for 6 minutes on the first side. Grill you burger for 4 minutes on the second side than brush the whole burger with the teriyaki sauce. Top with the cheese and continue to cook for an additional two minutes.
- Grill your pineapple just until you achieve grill marks on each side but careful not to burn them because of there high sugar contents.
- Brush the tops of the buns with some of the teriyaki sauce.
- Add a layer of lettuce to the bottom bun than top with a burger and pineapple ring.
If you are looking for an amazing side dish recipe to go with these, you have to check out this microwave sweet potato.