If you are looking for a tropical-tasting smoothie this Tropical mango pineapple smoothie recipe is perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack. Made with simple ingredients, this pineapple mango smoothie has refreshing tropical flavors while having the perfect creamy consistency. Even better this creamy smoothie takes just 5 minutes to make!
Tropical Mango Pineapple Fruit Smoothie Recipe
Summer is coming soon and during the hot months, I do not like to have a heavy breakfast. I want to have a healthy breakfast that is also going to give me a boost of energy. This healthy mango pineapple smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie recipes.
To make my life easier I keep frozen mango chunks, frozen pineapple chunks, and frozen strawberries in the freezer. Then I can just grab them, add the milk and the fruit to the blender and mix it up. The hardest part about this recipe is the time it takes to cut up the fruit if you are using fresh fruits so having them ready to go in the freezer already is something I always do when I know I am going to be making them often.
This tropical smoothie is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy and is packed with vitamins and nutrients that will leave you feeling energized and satisfied. To make this mango-pineapple smoothie, simply combine mango, pineapple, strawberries, banana, juice, and milk in a blender and blend until smooth. It’s a great way to use up summer fruit.
- Banana Coconut Chocolate Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie bowl
- Banana Almond milk smoothie
- Berry Vanilla Smoothie
What is a Mango Pineapple Smoothie?
A mango pineapple smoothie is a fruity smoothie that combines healthy ingredients including mangos, strawberries, pineapple, milk, and banana to make a refreshing drink that is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. Mango and pineapple complement each other well and create a sweet, tropical flavor that is perfect for a refreshing and healthy drink. This smoothie is often enjoyed as a breakfast or snack option due to its high nutritional value and delicious taste.
What is in a Mango Pineapple Smoothie?
This healthy smoothie recipe is made with real fruit and packed with fruity flavors. It has pineapple, strawberries, mango, banana, pineapple mango juice, and milk.
Can I use fresh or Frozen fruit for this recipe?
I like using frozen fruit because then I do not have to add any ice, if you are using fresh mango, fresh pineapple, and fresh strawberries you may want to add a few ice cubes as well so the smoothie is not only cold but also not too thick. Using frozen fruit also helps with making this a creamy mango pineapple smoothie and helps everything blend well together in the blender.
Tips for Making Smoothies
There are a few tips that will help you when you are making smoothies.
- Liquid First. When you are making smoothies it is best to add in the liquid and then add in the frozen fruit. This will help the blender to blend the frozen fruit more easily.
- Use a good blender. A cheap blender will not give you the smoothie results that you want and it might not be able to handle blending frozen fruits. I personally love my ninja blender which is a high-powered blender that I have had for years and never had any issues with it.
- Enjoy immediately. Smoothies are best enjoyed immediately after blending. If you need to store your smoothie for later, store it in an airtight container in the fridge and give it a quick blend before drinking.
Variations of this recipe
When you are making this recipe you can change things up a bit if you want to match your custom flavor preference and use things that you have already in your kitchen.
- Change up the juice. If you can not find pineapple mango juice in your grocery store you can substitute it for pineapple juice, mango juice or even orange juice. Canned or refrigerated juice will work when making this easy smoothie recipe.
- Change up the fruit. You can use fresh fruit or frozen, however, I like making smoothies without ice. I feel like the ice waters them down and when the fruit is frozen I get the perfect smoothie texture and full flavors.
- Make a thicker smoothie. If you want a thicker smoothie use yogurt instead of milk. You can use fruit-flavored yogurt, plain yogurt, or vanilla yogurt. Greek yogurt also works well. Just be sure if you are using fruit yogurt that it is the same as one of the fruits you are using in the smoothie such as strawberry, pineapple, or mango for this tropical smoothie recipe.
- Make it a thinner consistency. If you like your smoothies thinner then you can thaw out the fruit before you blend them.
- Change up the milk. You can use almond milk, oat milk, soy milk, and coconut milk in this recipe. Depending on the thickness of the milk it may result in your smoothie being a little thinner than mine as I use cow’s milk when making my smoothies.
Do I need to put my ingredients in the blender in a specific order?
It is important to blend the ingredients in the correct order to ensure that the blades can easily blend the mixture, and also to prevent any hard or dry ingredients from sticking to the bottom of the blender. You want to put the liquid ingredients in first, then the fruit, and then if you are using ice as the last ingredient.
How long can I store a smoothie in the fridge before it goes bad?
Smoothies are best enjoyed immediately after they are made. They can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 12 hours. If you find that your smoothie has separated at all then you will want to put it back in the blender and reblend it.
Tropical Strawberry Mango Pineapple Smoothie Ingredients
- pineapple mango juice
How to Make Tropical Strawberry Mango Pineapple Smoothie
Wash the fruit that you need to wash.
Measure out the amounts for the strawberries, mango chunks, and pineapple chunks and place them in a bowl.
Cut the banana in half and add it to the bowl of fruit.
Add the milk and the juice to the high-speed blender. Then pour the fruit into the blender.
Place the lid on the blender and blend at high speed for 2 minutes.
Pour into glasses.
Decorate the edge of the glass with tropical fruits including pineapple slice and strawberries if desired.
Summer Drink Recipes
- Strawberry Lemonade
- watermelon lemonade
- berry lemonade
- Strawberry dessert Salsa
- fresh squeezed lemonade
- Pineapple frozen fruit pops
Tropical Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- 5 ounces pineapple mango juice
- 5 ounces milk
- 1 banana
- .5 cups strawberries
- .5 cups mango
- .5 cups pineapple chunks
- Pour the juice and milk in the blender. Add the frozen fruit, place the lid back on the blender.
- Slowly turn the blender on gradually turning the speed up until you reach high, blend for two minutes.
- Pour into two glasses and sever with a slice of pineapple.
Leave A Reply!