If you are looking for the best dole whip recipe this is it! There are a few different flavors of dole whip and this dole whip recipe will give you the best orange dole whip you have ever tried! Well except for the one you get in Disney because you can not beat the magic that comes along with that dole whip treat. 😉
Dole Whip Recipe
We are heading to Disney next month and what better way then to start getting ready while we are packing and planning then to do it while sipping on a Orange Dole Whip Copy Cat.
Dole Whips are the IT thing and a must try when you are at Disney World but if you are like me and live FAR from Disney World and can not just swing over whenever you want to to get one then making them at home is the best option!
I can not guarantee that making the Orange Dole Whip at home will be 100% as magical as standing in Disney World sipping on it BUT it has all of the flavor, and will bring a bit of the Disney Magic right into your home!
How to Make Dole Whip
Dole Whip Copy Cat recipe
- 8 ounce cool whip you can use the store brand as well
- 2 tbsp honey or use 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 12 ounce frozen orange juice concentrate or pineapple juice concentrate if you are making pineapple
- Get out your blender or food processor and add the frozen juice concentrate and blend until it is whipped.
- Once the juice is whipped and smooth add in your honey (or sugar), cool whip and ice.
- Continue to blend until everything is well mixed and smooth. If you find that it is a bit runny you can just add another 1/4 cup of ice and blend it 🙂
- Now you can do 1 of 2 things, you can just dump it right into a bowl and dig in and enjoy, but if you are wanting to have the Disney Magic at home and want the full affect of the Dole Whip look and all, grab a pastry bag or an icing piping bag and use the star tip and pip it into cups!
More Tasty Treats to try!
When you are doing your cooking, to make life easier make sure you grab the awesome printable for how many cups in a quart, and it also includes all other liquid measurements like how many cups in a pint and more!