Cinnamon Roll Easter bunnies, also called cinnaBunnies are the perfect Easter morning breakfast. Using refrigerated cinnamon rolls and a few other ingredients they are put together in under 5 minutes! This easy Easter recipe is perfect for Easter Breakfast or an Easter Brunch!
Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
Easy Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
Are you looking for a quick and easy but super cute Easter Breakfast idea? These Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect breakfast for Easter. Do you see how adorable these Easter Cinnabunnies Rolls are!?! Not only are they adorable but you can totally make them in less then 5 minutes aside from the bake time! My kids love it when I make these cinnamon rolls for Easter breakfast!
These easy cinnamon roll bunnies are also perfect for an Easter brunch! Planning ahead of time is super easy since you are going to be using canned cinnamon rolls to make these bunny cinnamon rolls.
Looking for more Easter Recipes? Check these out!
- Chocolate Covered Peeps
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs
- Copycat Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes
- Baby Bird cupcakes with toasted coconut and homemade buttercream icing
- Easter Bunny Donuts
- Chocolate Nest Cupcakes for Easter
- Pastel Deviled Eggs
Easy Easter Fun for Kids
It’s easier than you’d think to make adorable bunnies out of refrigerated cinnamon roll dough. So easy in fact, that you could totally put the kids to work helping you get the Easter breakfast or Easter brunch ready to go.
Oh and speaking of easy Easter ideas, make sure you check out the easiest way to dye Easter eggs with kids, and this super easy Easter egg garland that would be perfect to hang and decorate your home for an Easter brunch!
Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls Ingredients
- 1 can of cinnamon buns – 8 count container – When you are getting your premade cinnamon rolls, make sure the ones you grab are the swirl ones. You are going to need to be able to pull them apart to form your super adorable easter bunny cinnamon rolls.
- raisins or mini chocolate chips
- pink and red heart sprinkles
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place five cinnamon buns down on a slightly greased sheet pan.
Unravel the remainder of the cinnamon buns and pinch off 1 1/2 pieces for the ears.
Place two ears under each cinnamon bun.
Bake for 13 to 17 minutes until golden brown.
Spread the icing over each bun.
Place two raisins or mini chocolate chips for the eyes. Place one heart upside down for the nose. Than place one heart sprinkle for the mouth.
Looking for more Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Recipes? Check these out!
- 1 can of cinnamon buns
- raisins or mini chocolate chips
- pink heart sprinkles
- Red heart sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place five cinnamon buns down on a slightly greased sheet pan. Unravel the remainder cinnamon buns and pinch off 1 1/2 pieces for the ears. Place two ears under each cinnamon bun.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes until golden brown and remove from the oven.
- Spread the icing over each bun.
- Place two raisins or mini chocolate chips for the eyes. Place one heart upside down for the nose. Than place one more heart sprinkle for the mouth.
More Recipes you will love!
Be sure to print the how many cups in a quart printable so you can hang it on your fridge for easy referencing liquid measurements.