Tweet Tweet spring is here! These cute Baby Birds in a Nest Spring Cupcakes puts me into a spring mood! They are so stinkin cute and they are perfect for welcoming spring!
They homemade cupcakes are easy to make and will be perfect for getting into the warm weather mood.
They will also make a great Easter cupcake! If you are looking for more amazing Easter Cupcakes check these out:
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes
- Easter Bunny Egg Nest Cupcakes
- Bunny Ears Cupcakes
- Chocolate Nest Cupcakes for Easter
You are going to need to premake cupcakes for these adorable spring cupcakes, use this How To Make A Box Mix Taste Like A Bakery Cake recipe for awesome cupcakes or you can go full on home baker and make homemade chocolate cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes or strawberry cupcakes.
You are also going to want to have an amazing frosting. My favorite is this homemade vanilla buttercream! It tastes just like the frosting you get on a bakery cake! Oh so good!
Make sure you check out how to toast coconut to have the easiest way ever to have toasted coconut!
Baby Bird Spring Cupcakes
Baby Bird Cupcake Ingredients:
Baby Bird Cupcakes Instructions
- Take your butter cream and pipe it onto the cupcake.
- Next dip the cupcake into the toasted coconut and press it into the buttercream.
- With your thumb press a hole for the baby birds.
- Dye a small amount of buttercream blue.
- Place in a piping bag with a round piping tip. Pipe three mounds for each bird.
- Take two pieces of toast coconut and place in the birds face for the mouth.
- Place two sprinkles above the mouth for the birds eyes.
More Great Recipes:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.