Cinnamon Roll Waffles Made with Canned Cinnamon Rolls are AMAZING! These amazing cinnamon roll waffles are made with canned cinnamon rolls and the frosting that comes with them right in your waffle maker! Seriously these one ingredient waffles are the most amazing waffles ever!
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Do you want the EASIEST Waffle recipe ever that makes the most amazing waffles? You are going to LOVE this Cinnamon Roll Waffles Recipe!
We originally posted this waffles recipe back in 2014 and recently took new photos. These new photos are making me drool and want to lick my screen just looking at them!! There are no changes to this easy waffles recipe, we just got you some new amazing photos that really show how tasty they are!
One morning we had a container of cinnamon rolls and the kids wanted them but there was no time for them to bake for 20-25 minutes and get us out the door in time. I said ok let’s pop them in the waffle maker and see if it works. To my excitement we ended up with the most amazing waffles ever. I had some very happy children when 5 minutes later I told them breakfast was done and they had these 5 Minute Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
Seriously I knew they would cook in the waffle maker, I expected them to be “ok” but I did not expect them to be as amazing as they were!
I have also made these waffles instead of making cinnamon roll pancakes when we have been short on time and everyone in the house is always happy when I make them!
These waffles are also great if you are having a brunch and you need to make something quick and easy that has like no clean up needed.
Looking for more waffle recipes? Check these out!
How to Serve Waffles
Whenever we make them, we just drizzle or spread the icing that comes in the package on top of them. But you can totally top them with some whipped cream, powdered sugar or maple syrup too!
The Best Side Dishes to Serve with Waffles
As far as side dishes for waffles, the list is basically endless. Anything that counts as a breakfast recipe will work as a side dish for waffles.
I try to make a balanced meal when I am serving waffles no matter if we are having them for breakfast, lunch or brunch and there are plenty of breakfast side dish recipes that work well.
You can serve these tasty waffles with a side of fruit, blueberries, strawberries and bananas are my kiddo’s favorites. There are lots of other side dish options too!
- Bacon – we love brown sugar bacon
- Canadian Bacon
- Pork Roll
- Fruit Salad
- Fruit Salad
- Fresh Fruit
- Smoothie Bowl
Cinnamon Roll Waffles Ingredients
- Refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Frosting from the Refrigerated cinnamon rolls
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Preheat your waffle maker until it says it is good to go.
Open cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing container.
Put 4 cinnamon rolls onto the waffle maker, one in each section of it and have them touch, close the lid and cook for 5 minutes. (This may be longer depending on your waffle maker.
Remove waffles from waffle maker and place on a plate, spread a little bit of icing on them while they are hot so it melts.
Repeat the above directions with the rest of the can of rolls.
More Easy Breakfast Recipes!
- Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups
- 2 Ingredient Cherry Danish
- Cinnamon Sugar French Toast sticks
- Breakfast Tacos
- Pecan Sticky buns
- Peach Overnight Oatmeal
- Pecan Pie Waffles
- Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 8 refrigerated cinnamon rolls whichever ones are your favorite, mine like the ones with the cream cheese icing
- Preheat your waffle maker until it says it is good to go.
- Open cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing container.
- Put 4 cinnamon rolls onto the waffle maker, one in each section of it and have them touch, close the lid and cook for 5 minutes. (This may be longer depending on your waffle maker.
- Remove waffles from waffle maker and place on a plateer, spread a little bit of icing on them while they are hot so it melts.
- Repeat the above directions with the rest of the can of rolls.