I am not a morning person at all, I have to have my coffee before I can function. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want a tasty breakfast like these Pecan Sticky Buns! This sticky bun recipe is my go to when I want a super tasty breakfast but I don’t have a large amount of effort to put into it.
These Semi-Homemade Pecan Sticky Buns are the easiest sticky buns ever and they tastes soo good! The struggle I have with most sticky buns recipe is that there is so much prep involved and I have to start them the night before. I always forget to prep ahead of time and then want them in the morning but can’t have them.
If you do not know how to make sticky buns then this is the perfect recipe for you. There is no hard work involved in making these easy sticky buns. Perfect for those of us short on time!
With the help of a few simple ingredients that I already have around the house and a can of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, I can make an amazing Pecan sticky bun that makes an amazing breakfast!
Pecan Sticky Buns
Pecan Sticky Buns
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the butter and brown sugar.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch cake pan and spread it out so the whole bottom of the pan is covered.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture with the pecans.
- Place your cinnamon buns on top of the brown sugar mixture face side down.
- Bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes.Place a large plate on the top of the pan and flip it over to remove cinnamon buns onto the plate.
- Drizzle the icing over the top of the cinnamon buns.
15 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
Check out more of our favorite breakfast recipes!
Looking for more Pecan Recipes? Check these out!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.