In case Santa is looking for something a little different then his normal Chocolate Chip or Sugar cookies, try this recipe out. It’s one of my family’s holiday favorites.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Get the butter very soft or melted but not hot and stir in with the sugars (this is the base of pretty much any cookie you will ever make...)
- Add the eggs, vanilla, baking soda, salt and flour and mix until well blended
- Mix in chocolate chips and nuts
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 9-10 minutes
- *Important* Place on paper towels after removing from the oven-Macadamia Nuts are VERY oily so you really don't want to skip this step!