Many of you asked for a Snickerdoodle recipe so I am excited to share this one with you!
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon cream of tarter
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Scrape down the bowl and mix in the eggs and vanilla until combined.
In another bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, and cream of tarter. Slowly stir in the flour mixture into the butter mixture, stir until just combined.
Place your dough into the fridge for about 20 min.
When the dough is easy to handle, roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter, you can use a cookie scoop to help get all the cookies the same size.
In a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon.
Roll them into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Place them on the sheet pan leaving a little room between the cookies. Press down on each cookie to help them spread if you like a thinner cookie.
Bake for 9-12 minutes.
- In a medium/large mixing bowl, cream together butter, 1 cup sugar, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy. You can use a hand mixer if you want to for this.
- In another bowl and mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Next add the milk and stir well.
- Once the dough is mixed well put the bowl in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- When you remove the dough from the fridge, preheat the oven to 375.
- When dough is cooled, roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Once all the dough is rolled into balls, add 1/4 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl and mix.
- Roll each ball of cookie dough in the cinnamon and sugar mixture and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and then remove the cookies from the baking sheet and place the cookies on a baking rack.
Thanks Adventures in Coupons!