If you are looking for an amazing chocolate cookie recipe, then you are going to love this chocolate crinkle cookies recipe! We call them Chocolate Crackle Cookies, some call them chocolate crinkle cookies, but they are all the same amazing cookie!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Who doesn’t love chocolate? I mean really chocolate cookies are one of the best cookies ever! Plus these crinkle cookies are super easy to make too!
If you are wanting a REALLY chocolaty cookie then add in some chocolate chips, add in 1 cup of chocolate chips per batch of chocolate crinkle cookies that you are making.
These crinkle cookies are perfect for Christmas cookies, but they are also the perfect chocolate cookie for all year long. These crinkle cookies are perfect year round for that chocolate lover.
Chocolate Crackle Cookies
If you are like us, you know these chocolate crackle cookies aren’t going to last long! Just make a double batch and store in an airtight container and you’ll be able to enjoy them all week long!
How to make Chocolate Crackle Cookies
chocolate crinkle cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar.
- Beat together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Blend in the eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Mix in the cocoa powder until well blended. Add the flour, salt and baking powder to the bowl and mix on low speed just until incorporated. Scoop out a tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Roll the ball into the powder sugar.
- Place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake 12-16 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking sheets 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
More Christmas Cookie Ideas:
We love baking and sharing our favorite Christmas cookies, and this list just creates wonderful options everyone will love to eat this year. Bake for hours to create a delicious list of cookies your entire family will enjoy. Also, make sure to print the recipe and pin this to Pinterest so you can use it year after year!
- Snowman Poop Christmas Cookies
- Chocolate Chip M&M’s Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies
- Elf on the Shelf Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Tree Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
More awesome Christmas cookies to make!
- Chocolate crinkle cookies
- Homemade Sugar Cookies
- Elf Cookies
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Santa Oreo Cookies
- Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter blossom cookie
- Snowman Poop Cookie
- M&M Cookies
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here