Zucchini fritters are an easy to make, veggie filled side dish that is perfect for dinner. These easy zucchini fritters are the perfect way to sneak in veggies.
Are you looking for a new way to get the kiddos to eat veggies? These Zucchini Fritters might just what you are looking for. My kids love anything that they can pick up and then dip so these are a great veggie for me to make at dinner time.
When summertime gets here zucchini is on sale all the time and we can pick it at the you-pick farms and have them super fresh but also very budget-friendly too!
These zucchini Fritters are a great veggie to add to the dinner table. They are fried in coconut oil instead of vegetable oil. This not only gives them a much better flavor but makes them much better for you even though they are fried. They are so easy to make that you can not really mess them up, which is my favorite type of recipe.
Tips for Making this Recipe
You can make them gluten free too which is what the recipe includes, but if you do not need them gluten free then just use regular flour.
You can use any oil that you want to to fry them, but I like to use coconut oil because it is a healthier oil.
What to Serve with Zucchini Fritters
We love pairing these zucchini fritters with many different meals. If a kid is being picky about eating veggies I make these and they all gobble them up. There are lots of main dishes that are perfect for pairing with zucchini fritters. If you are looking for main dish ideas, check out some of our favorites.
- Hawaiian Burgers
- Steak Kabobs Recipe
- Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Grilled Steak with Blue Cheese Butter Recipe
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- sweet potato fries
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Oven Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
Zucchini Fritters Ingredients
- 2 zucchini
- 1 cup gluten-free flour, all-purpose flour or 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 onion
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
How to Make Zucchini Fritters
Grate 2 zucchini, then squeeze water out with cheesecloth. Discard water.
Combine zucchini, onion, flour, eggs, parsley, and garlic. Mix thoroughly.
Heat coconut oil in skillet on medium high.
Using a 1/4 cup scoop and drop about 6 to 8 portions of mixture into skillet. Cook until golden brown on both sides, approximately 3 minutes per side.
Drain onto paper towels.
Easy Zucchini Recipes
- Chocolate zucchini muffins
- Easy Zucchini Bread
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Zucchini Boats
- Zucchini Alfredo Lasagna
- Shrimp Alfredo With Zoodles
- Grate 2 zucchini, then squeeze water out with cheesecloth. Discard water.
- Combine zucchini, onion, flour, eggs, parsley, and garlic. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet on medium high.
- Using a 1/4 cup scoop and drop about 6 to 8 portions of mixture into skillet. Cook until golden brown on both sides, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Drain onto paper towels.