This 2 Ingredient Cherry Danish is one of my favorite brunch recipes. It is so easy to make this Cherry Danish that anyone can do it! This easy danish recipe goes perfect with an amazing cup of coffee, which of course you all know I can not go a day with out my coffee, so anything I eat must go well with it. LOL.
I make this easy cherry danish when we are having a special occasion breakfast and it is always the first thing everyone digs into! There are normally no leftover ever when I make this cherry fruit danish, and that is ok with me because I can easily make another one.
I like to keep the 2 things I need on hand almost all the time so I can make this quick and easy 2 Ingredient Cherry Danish.
All you need are two ingredients and a baking sheet to make this awesome Cherry Danish. You can also add icing to the top of it as well if you want to. Personally I am all for the icing 😉
If you are looking for more quick and easy breakfast recipes check out these!
This homemade danish pastry goes perfect for breakfast and it also is perfect for when you are having a brunch.
How to Make Cherry Danish
- Pillsbury Pizza crust
- Can of cherry pie filling
- Preheat your oven to 375
- Get a baking sheet and put your pizza crust on it. Using your hands smash it and stretch it so it fits the baking sheet. Be careful doing this as you do not want any holes in your dough.
- Then on both side of the dough make 2 inch slices. Leave about an inch and a half of dough uncut at both ends
- Pour the cherry pie filling into the middle of the dough, having it end at the last cut line of the dough.
- Twist the dough and lay it across the top of the cherry pie filling.
- Make sure you close up the ends of the dough so your filling doesn't ooze out the ends,
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes. Until the top is golden brown. You can add a light egg wash to the top of it if you would like to to be a darker brown crust, I do it sometimes and other times I don't. It all depends on how much effort I want to put in to it;)
- Remove from oven when the top is brown and let cool for about 10 minutes or so.
Don’t miss these to help with your breakfast plans!
Homemade Pancake Mix
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.
We won’t send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Powered by ConvertKit
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here