Muffins are also a go to breakfast for us, I can make big batches of them and stick them in the freezer for easy grabbing and warming up in the microwave in the mornings. I also can pull them out at night so they are defrosted in the morning when it is time for breakfast. Spending a bit of time to make TONS of muffins makes life easier in the long run and we have tasty, easy to grab breakfasts! Plus the kids also enjoy having muffins as snacks and for in lunches 🙂
11 Muffin Recipes for School Morning Breakfast
Looking to change things up a bit? Check out this amazing Homemade Pancake Mix , it is our FAVORITE Pancake recipe of all time!
Looking for more breakfast Recipes? Check these out!
- 6 Brilliant Waffle Recipes That Will Change Your Breakfast
- 11 Muffin Recipes that are Perfect for School Morning Breakfast!
- 6 Pancake Recipes that Will Make Breakfast Amazing!
- Freezer Cooking breakfast meals
- 10 Quick and Easy School Morning Breakfast Ideas other than Cereal
More Breakfast Recipes to try!
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Breakfast Tacos
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe
- Homemade Pancake Mix
- Chocolate Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.