Keto and Low Carb at Panera Bread. Yes I know what you are thinking. What Can I order that is Keto and Low Carb at Panera Bread? I am here to help you with that! You do not have to skip going to Panera Bread just because you are eating keto or eating low carb!
Hopefully with this list of Keto and Low Carb options at Panera Bread you find it easier to order a menu item that you will enjoy, that still fits in your nutritional goals for the day. Panera offers some pretty good options that don’t take much extra work when you are ordering Keto at Panera or Low carb at Panera.
Keto and Low Carb at Panera Bread
Sticking to your Keto and Low Carb at Panera bread is not as hard as it sounds like it is going to be. There are plenty of low carb choices at Panera Bread and plenty of Keto choices at Panera Bread.
Just like with any fast food dining, I don’t suggest making it your normal diet. Panera unlike many fast food places has a lot of fresh food options that are healthy with out having to take much away from the foods that you enjoyed before eating keto or low carb.
Normally I carry Keto Snacks with me, but to be honest I don’t always want to eat the snacks that I have with me. There are also times that running around with the kids, that I forget my snacks. And sometimes I just want to enjoy a meal I don’t have to cook. So being aware of my options at different restaurants is important to me. You can see the full list of Keto and Low Carb restaurant guides at the end of this blog post.
The biggest tip I have for you is to skip the breads, rolls, bagels, cookies and soups. If you are wanting soup, skip their soups and make some Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup at home. It tastes just like Panera’s but is perfectly keto friendly.
Quick Panera Bread Tip
A little tip, for anyone who is wanting to save money. Make sure you sign up for the Panera Bread Rewards program. I also like to grab discount Panera Bread gift cards from Raise.com. If you have never shopped at Raise.com for discount gift cards, you will get $10 when you make an account.
Low Carb Beverages at Panera Bread
8oz Almond Breeze Unsweeted Vanilla Almond Milk
- Nutrition Information:
- Nutrition Information:
Panera Bread Keto and Low Carb Breakfast
You can enjoy several breakfast options while sticking to keto and low carb when you are at Panera Bread. When you are ordering a breakfast sandwich at Panera bread, just ask for it with no bread. It is super simple!
Since you are taking the bread away from the sandwich, you will end up with a tasty breakfast bowl! I suggest doubling the eggs when you are ordering to make your meal more filling.
Ham Egg and Cheese sandwich (no bread)
- Nutrition Information: 2g carbs, 17g fat, 22g protein
Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich (no bread)
- Nutrition Information: 2g carbs, 19g fat, 19g protein
Sausage Egg and Cheese Sandwich (no bread)
- Nutrition Information: 2g carbs, 28g fat, 21g protein
Steak Egg and cheese sandwich (no bread)
- Nutrition Information: 1g carbs, 28g fat, 35g protein
Mediterranean Egg White Sandwich (No Bread) – You can up the fat by asking for a full egg instead of just the egg whites.
- Nutrition Information: 5g carbs, 13g fat, 13g protein
Lunch and Dinner Options at Panera Bread
Eating lunch and dinner is fairly easy, even though you might expect it not to be. Ditching the bread when ordering a sandwich is the quickest way to ditch the high amount of carbs. There are somethings that you will want to totally avoid, like the soup I said before. Not just the soup in a bread bowl, but all the soups. The carb count on all the Panera Bread soups is high.
Panera Bread Keto and Low Carb Sandwiches
Roasted Turkey Avocado BLT Sandwich, no bread
- Nutrition Information: 2g net carbs, 14g fat, 30g protein
The Italian Sandwich, no bread
- Nutrition Information: 4g net carbs, 23g fat, 19g protein
Bacon Turkey Bravo, no bread
- Nutrition Information: 4g net carbs, 25g fat, 45g protein
Chicken Chipotle Avocado Melt, no bread
- Nutrition Information: 4g net carbs, 40g fat, 43g protein
Steak and Arugula, no bread
- Nutrition Information: 10g net carbs, 18g fat, 24g protein
Panera Bread Keto and Low Carb Salads
I like getting salads when I am at Panera bread. I love that they are always fresh and they are filling too!
Half Caesar salad, no croutons
- Nutrition Information: 6g carbs, 13g fat, 5g protein
Half Greek Goddess Cobb Salad with Chicken
- Nutrition Information: 8g carbs, 17g fat, 21g protein
- Nutrition Information: 11g carbs, 36g fat, 4g fiber, 6g protein – (7g Net Carbs)
Caesar Salad with chicken (whole)
- Nutrition Information: 12g carbs, 28g fat, 28g protein
Low Carb Salad Dressing at Panera Bread
Salad dressing is one of the big things that can cause issues when you are eating out. Many salad dressing are loaded with carbs, but thankfully at Panera Bread there are plenty of tasty low carb salad dressing choices.
- Nutrition Information: 0 carbs, 13g fat, 0g protein
- Nutrition Information: 1 carb, 9g fat, 0g protein
Chile Lime Rojo Ranch
- Nutrition Information: 1g carb, 3g fat, 1g protein
Asian Sesame Vinaigrette
- Nutrition Information: 2g carbs, 4g fat, 0p protein
Greek Goddess Dressing
- Nutrition Information: 2g carbs, 5g fat, 1g protein
Low Carb Sauces at Panera Bread
If you are wanting to add more flavor to your sandwiches in a bowl, you can add these sauces to them and still keep them low carb!
Basil Pesto (1 serving)
- Nutrition Information: 0g carbs, 3g fat, 0g protein
Chipotle aioli (1 serving)
- Nutrition Information: 0g carbs, 4.5g fat, 0g protein
Be sure to check out our other restaurant guides for the times that you are on the go and need to grab something to eat that is keto and low carb while at at fast food restaurant!
- Keto Starbucks Drinks
- Low Carb Taco Bell
- Keto and Low Carb Arby’s
- Keto at Burger King
- Keto Sonic Meal Ideas
- Keto and Low Carb at In-N-Out Burger
- Keto at Chic-Fil-A
- McDonalds Keto
- Wendy’s Keto and Low Carb
- Keto and Low Carb at Corner Bakery
- Easy Grab and Go Keto at Walmart
Be sure to check out our other helpful Keto and Low Carb posts!
- Amazon Keto Shopping list
- Keto Snacks list
- Keto Diet Meal Plan
- Keto Grocery list for Aldi
- Keto Lunch Ideas
- Keto on a Budget
Leave A Reply!