Make sure you also check out my White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes recipe which this syrup goes with Amazingly!
You can easily double and triple this recipe for saving it for later and sticking it in the fridge 🙂
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 water
- Mashup your blueberries, you can use either a food processor, potato masher, blender ect
- Add water, sugar and blueberries to a pot
- Heat on the stove at medium high heat until boiling
- let boil for 5-8 minutes randomly stirring
- Remove from heat and let thicken
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.