This Strawberry Blueberry Trifle is a great patriotic desert to bring to you Fourth Of July picnic. This easy trifle dessert is exploding with flavors from the strawberries, blueberries and angel food cake.
This Strawberry Blueberry Trifle is an easy dessert that looks amazing. This blueberry trifle looks like it took a lot of work but it is quite simple! It is the perfect patriotic dessert to bring with you to a 4th of July BBQ!
Putting this amazing simple dessert together can be done a few different ways. You can use a trifle dish if you have one or you can use a tall glass to build this strawberry blueberry dessert recipe in. If you want to have individual desserts you can use shorter glass cups as well for this Strawberry Blueberry Trifle. If you are have a dinner party it is fun to make a trifle in wine glasses, and they look oh so fancy too!
You can easily whip up this Strawberry Blueberry Trifle Dessert Recipe in about 5 minutes and bring it to a party and have everyone love it. The only thing you need to have made already is the Angel Food cake. You can make your own angel food cake to use with this Strawberry Blueberry Trifle or you can pick up a premade one at the grocery store.
This is my go to Red White and Blue dessert for 4th of July! However I also like to make it anytime we are going to a summer time family get together because it is so easy to make!
Strawberry Blueberry Trifle
How to make Strawberry Blueberry Trifle
Strawberry Blueberry Trilfe
- 1 Angel food cake
- 1 Tub of cool whip
- 2 Pint strawberries
- 1 Pint blueberries
- Get your dessert dish. If you are making individual desserts then get smaller glasses, if you are making a party size then use a trifle dish or a large clear glass bowl.
- Tear the angel food cake into one inch pieces.
- In you dish start with a layer of cake, than berries, than cool whip.
- Continue to layer your ingredients in that order until you are out of ingredients.
- Keep a few extra strawberries and blueberries to the side for the finishing touches. I love to finish the top with blueberries and one strawberry.
Looking for more 4th of July Recipes? Check these out!
If you are a fan of blueberries make sure you try these Blueberry Cupcakes (Made with Fresh Blueberries), oh! My! Gosh! Tastebuds will be dancing with them!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here