A sweet treat doesn’t always mean it has to be bad for you. This Candy Corn Fruit Salad a great treat to get your kids into that Halloween sprit without loads of candy. The point of this salad is to layer the orange, yellow and white just like a piece of candy corn. You can use the individual fruit cups if you are making them for 1/2 kids or use cans of fruit if you are making it for multiple kids.
Candy Corn Fruit Salad
Candy Corn Fruit Salad Ingredients
- Can of pineapple chunk
- Can of mandarin oranges in juice
- Whipped cream
- Candy corn
Candy Corn Fruit Salad Directions
- In your glass add about an inch of pineapple.
- Than add an inch of oranges on the top of that.
- Top that off with the whipped cream.
- Place one piece of candy corn on the top of the whipped cream.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here