Easy Pork Meatloaf Recipe
Ingredients for Easy Pork Meatloaf:
Instructions for Easy Pork Meatloaf:
- 1 Pound Ground Pork
- 1 Green Pepper chopped into little pieces
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups breadcrumbs
- Garlic Powder (I just shook a bunch in)
- Onion Powder (i just shook a bunch in)
- ½ Jar Spaghetti Sauce (we used Ragu tomato basil)
- Mix all ingredients(excluding the Spaghetti Sauce) together in a bowl.
- Spray bread pan with nonstick spray and put into bread pan.
- Cover entire meatloaf with the Spaghetti Sauce.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 400 Degrees(look for clear running juices).
Makes 6 Servings
10 SmartPoints per serving on Weight Watchers FreeStyle
This pork meatloaf is full of flavor and super easy to make. Kids will love having this for dinner, and you can easily use leftovers to make meatloaf sandwiches for lunch the next day. Meatloaf is by far, one of the best recipes to have ingredients for at all times!
More Great Pork Recipes:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here