S’Mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert Pizza is an easy to make semi-homemade dessert that is perfect for summer. With just 4 ingredients this S’Mores Cookie Pizza is easy to make dessert will totally hit the spot when you have a s’mores craving.
S’Mores Cookie Pizza
If you are looking for an amazing dessert that everyone is going to love then you need to make this S’Mores Cookie Pizza. It is super simple to make too! S’Mores Cookie Pizza is a great dessert to have the kids make and for when you are having a party!
We love making our fruit pizza that is made with a sugar cookie base and one night a few years ago my daughter came up with the idea of making a s’mores dessert pizza idea. It has been a few years since we shared this cookie dessert recipe but it was time to update the photos to show you just how delicious this easy s’mores dessert is!
Every time we go to the grocery store and my kids see the big cookies with the frosting on the edges, they ask me to buy them. However they are so easy to make at home that I skip buying the store bought ones and just cook the batch of cookie dough on a pizza pan at home. One night I realized I didn’t have the stuff I needed to make buttercream frosting to add to the edges of the large cookie like I normally do. My daughter came up with the idea that we should make it into S’mores and so this S’Mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert Pizza came to be.
All you need is some chocolate chip cookie dough, marshmallows, chocolate and heavy cream. This S’Mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert Pizza is so easy to make you will be making it often I am sure!
If you are a big fan of S’mores, be sure to check out these other S’mores Recipes that we love!
Tips and Variations
You will want to have a large pizza pan. Use a nonstick one like this pizza pan, it makes cutting the pizza once it is baked so much easier. Those are the Pizza pans that I have and use. I have had them forever and love them.
Warm up the cookie dough. The cookie dough is easier to spread out if you leave it out of the fridge for about 30 minutes before you want to bake your pizza cookie.
Leave space. Leave about a 1/2 inch border on the pizza pan because the dough will spread to the edge as it bakes.
Use Homemade chocolate chip cookies dough. If you want to use homemade chocolate chip cookie dough you can.
Smore’s Dessert Pizza Topping Ideas
Normally when I make this I keep things as is, but sometimes the kids like to get creative and add other toppings, we have tried a lot of different topping ideas but the kids have a few of their favorites.
- mini M&Ms
- Reece’s Pieces
- crumbled graham crackers
- melted peanut butter drizzled on top
- melted nutella drizzled on top
- sliced strawberries
- crushed peanuts
S’Mores Cookie Pizza Ingredients
- Premade chocolate chip cookie dough (I used 16.5 oz packages)
- heavy cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Milk chocolate chips
S’Mores Cookie Pizza Directions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Using a large 16 inch pizza pan, press the chocolate chip cookie dough like a pizza crust. Leave about 1/2 an inch from the edges so the cookie has room to expand when baking.
Bake the cookie crust for 12-15 minutes, keep an eye on it the end too make sure you don’t burn the edges, you want the cookie to be light golden brown.
Remove from the oven and let cool.
While the cookie cools make the chocolate spread.
In a large microwave safe bowl add 1/4 cup heavy cream and the full bag of milk chocolate chips. Microwave at 30 second increments until the chocolate is melted. Stir well to mix chocolate and heavy cream.
Pour chocolate mixture on top of the cookie and spread.
Pour the bag of mini marshmallows on top of the cookie.
Using your broiler setting on your oven, put the cookie dessert pizza back in the oven and broil for 1 minute, until the tops of the marshmallows are lightly browned.
Easy Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Instant Pot Funnel Cake
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Boston Cream Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice cream Sandwiches
S’Mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert Pizza
- 2 16.5 oz packages of premade chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 10.5 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1 11.5 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- Using a large 16 inch pizza pan, press the chocolate chip cookie dough like a pizza crust and bake according to the directions on the package. I baked my cookie pizza at 350 F for 12-15 minutes. The edges of the cookie should be a light golden brown
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once cool, in a large microwave safe bowl add 1/4 cup heavy cream and 1 bag nestle milk chocolate chips. Microwave at 30 second increments until the chocolate is melted. Stir well to mix chocolate and heavy cream.
- Pour chocolate mixture on top of the cookie and spread.
- Pour the bag of mini marshmallows on top of the cookie.
- Using your broiler setting on your oven, and broil for 1 minute, until the tops of the marshmallows are lightly browned.
Servings 12 – 33 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving on the Freestyle Program.
Leave A Reply!