If you love S’mores, then you are going to LOVE these S’mores Thumbprint Cookies! These S’mores cookies have the great smores flavor that you love from that typical summer night treat but without the need of a campfire! Everyone will love these S mores cookies!
There is just something amazing that happens when you combine marshmallows, chocolate and a cookie. If you are looking for an amazing thumbprint cookie to bring to a holiday party, these are perfect! The flavors combined are loved by all and I have yet to meet anyone who doesn’t love the combination of chocolate and marshmallow.
If you are a big fan of S’mores, be sure to check out these other S’mores Recipes that we love!
S’mores Thumbprint Cookies
During the holiday season, I love making thumbprint cookies. They are always fun to make with the kids, and the amount of flavor combinations is just about endless.
I always make these S’mores thumbprint cookies and when it is is holiday season I always use Kraft Jet Puffed Snowman Mallows. However they are a bit hard to find during the other seasons of the year so if you are making these smores cookies during the “off season” you may have to change things up a bit. During the months that I can not find the Kraft Jet Puffed Snowman Mallows I use homemade marshmallow fluff, store bought marshmallow fluff, homemade marshmallows, mini marshmallows or the large marshmallows cut in half.
If you are working on making cookies for a holiday party, be sure to also check out these other tasty thumbprint cookies.
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Peanut butter Chocolate Chip Thumbprint Cookies
- Blueberry Thumbprint Cookies
Smores Thumbprint Cookies Ingredients
- granulated white sugar.
- vanilla extract.
- all-purpose flour.
- mini chocolate chips.
- marshmallows or marshmallow fluff.
How to Make S’mores Thumbprint Cookies
Smores Thumbprint Cookies
- In your mixer cream the butter on high speed until light and fluffy, about one minute.
- Turn your mixer down to medium and add in the the sugar and vanilla. Turn off your mixer and scrape down the sides of your bowl. Add in your flour and mix it in on low.
- Once the dough has come together wrap it up in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at lease two hour. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Scoop out tablespoon balls of the dough and roll them in your hands to make a smooth ball. Press your thumb in each of the balls to create an indentation.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Fill the hole with the mini chocolate chips and top it with one marshmallow.
- Bake for another 3-4 minutes, just until they are golden brown.
- Place the cookies on a cooking rack to cool.
Each cookie is 10 Weight Watchers SmartPoint on the Freestyle program.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
More Recipes You’ll LOVE!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here