If you love rice krispie treats then you are going to LOVE these Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats! They are the perfect way to change up your loved Rice Krispie treats! Lucky charms cereal combined with melted marshmallows make for this easy treat.
If you ask my kids, they totally believe these lucky charms cereal bars are acceptable for breakfast since they are made with cereal.
Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats
There really is nothing better to remind me of when I was growing up then Rice Krispie treats. I have always been a rice crispy fan and it was a treat my mom would make for us.
Of course you all know me, I like to change up the traditional ways and put a fun new twist on them. And tada! We have Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats! They are even better then your normal rice krispie treats, I know, I know you are seriously doubting me right now but trust me. Adding marshmallows, with sugar coated cereal and marshmallows makes one amazing treat! Thse lucky charms cereal bars have quickly become a favorite in our house.
We also used the awesome finding Dory cereal to make Finding Dory Cereal bars, you should totally try them too!
Easy Rice Krispies
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispies
- Snowball Rice Krispie
- Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie
- Christmas Tree Rice Krispie Treats
- M&M Rice Krispie Treats
- Christmas tree rice krispie
- Pumpkin spice rice krispie treats
If you are looking for an awesome easy St. Patrick’s Day dessert this is the one! Or if you are like me, who may have accidentally forgotten that it is St. Patrick’s Day on more then one occasion this is the perfect quick kid friendly dessert!
A few years I forgot to plan a dessert for our St. Patrick’s day dinner and saw the box of lucky charms in the pantry. I thought lucky charm treats would totally make up for my lack of planning. It worked, the kids loved them and every since have asked me to get lucky charms anytime we have gone to the grocery store.
St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
Lucky Charms Treats Ingredients
- lucky charms cereal
How to Make Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats
Melt butter and marshmallows together.
Mix lucky charms cereal in to melted marshmallows.
Pour into a baking dish and spread the lucky charms cereal bars mixture.
Allow to cool and then enjoy.
St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Recipes
- Leprechaun Poop Candy
- St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops
- St.Patrick’s Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Lucky charms cupcakes
- Irish Coffee Truffles
Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats
- 3 cup marshmallows
- 4 1/2 cup Lucky Charm cereal
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Grease a 9x9 square pan with the cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl place in the marshmallows and butter.
- Place them in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time till they are melted.
- Stir the cereal into the marshmallow until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and press it out to fill the whole pan.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes until the marshmallows set up.
- Slide a butter knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the treats from the sides.Cut the treats into 3x3 squares.
More Dessert Recipes to try: