Looking for a way to keep a positive mind for you or the kids? Grab this Daily Attitude of Gratitude Printable.
Daily Attitude of Gratitude Printable
My new goal for this year is to focus more on the positive, I also want to review this at the end of each year as a family. We don’t do it every day but you can if you want to. I try to have us do it each day, but sometimes the hecticness of life gets in the way.
When we show gratitude, it has been proven to reduce social comparisons. When you take time to express what you are thankful for you are less likely to be resentful towards others. Keeping a gratitude journal is easy all you have to do is make a quick note of the things that you are grateful for that day.
Get the Printable
To get the printable just fill out the form and the printable will be e-mailed to you.
Free Printables for Kids
- Time Capsule Printable
- Weekly writing prompts for kids
- Parts of Speech Printable Worksheets
- 52 week money saving challenge printable
- Disney Packing List Printable
Educational Activities to Do with Kids
- Free Virtual Tour of Endeavour Space Shuttle at California Space Center
- Free Stuck at Home Kids Science Activities at California Science Center
- Weekly Writing Prompts for kids (FREE Printable Pack!)
- Free Printable • Kids Winter Reading Challenge
- The Ultimate List of Things to Do at Home with Kids
- Ways to Help Kids Learn It Is Cool To be Kind Online
- Virtual Aquarium Tours To Take with the Kids
- Virtual Zoo Tours to Take from Home
- 12 Famous Museum Virtual Tours You Can Take At Home
- 8 Famous Landmark Virtual Tours to take From your Couch