If you are looking for an amazing and tasty treat then you are going to love this Homemade Keto Ice Cream! Even better this Strawberry Keto Ice Cream takes about 5 minutes to make and then the hard part is waiting for it to be ready.
Homemade Keto Ice Cream
I have been putting the kids to the testing when it comes to desserts because if they like it, chances are most people are going to like it. When we made this Keto Strawberry Ice Cream the kids tasted it before I even got it in the freezer. A few of them wanted me to let them just eat is as is, before actually becoming ice cream. And one ran off with a huge spoonful. LOL.
Keto Strawberry Ice Cream
This Keto Strawberry Ice Cream is so easy to make, the kids could actually do it on their own if they wanted to.
If you are looking for a way to add some extra fat to your macros, this keto strawberry ice creams is perfect. It is also perfect if you are just wanting a sweet treat, or your family is having ice cream night.
This homemade Keto Ice Cream needs nothing other then the ingredients and a knife, a cutting board and a mason jar to make. I love when recipes are easy and have very little clean up!
You can use homemade vanilla or store bought vanilla. I personally use homemade vanilla because we always have it in our house, since it is so easy to make.
If you are making this homemade keto ice cream with the kids, the 5 minutes of shaking the mason jar is the perfect task for them!
Keto Strawberry Ice Cream Ingredients
- Heavy Cream
- Fresh Strawberries
- Vanilla extract
- liquid stevia
How to Make Homemade Keto Ice Cream
Cut the strawberries into pieces.
Pour heavy cream into a mason jar.
Add the strawberries, stevia and vanilla extract to the mason jar.
Put the lid on the mason jar and shake vigorously.
Once fully shaken put in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
Strawberry Homemade Keto Ice Cream
- Cut your strawberries into pieces.
- Pour Heavy cream into mason jar.
- Add strawberries to mason jar.
- Add vanilla to mason jar.
- Add Liquid Stevia to mason jar.
- Close lid tight on Mason jar and shake vigorously for 5 minutes.
- Leave top on mason jar and put in freezer for 2-3 hours.
13 Weight Watchers SmartPoint on the Freestyle Program.
Keto and Low Carb Diet Tips
- Tips for sticking with the Keto Diet
- Keto on a Budget – How to eat Keto and keep the food budget low!
- Feeding a large Family on the Keto Diet
- Making Ghee at home
- Keto Basics you need to know!
- Tips for Starting Keto
- How to stick to Keto on Vacation
- Keto Snacks – Perfect Keto Snacks for on the go!
- Understanding Different Types of Keto
Tasty Keto Recipes you will love!
- 20 Keto Casserole Recipes – Casseroles make dinner time easy! These Keto Casserole Recipes are ones my whole family loves!
- Keto Seafood Recipes – 20 Keto seafood recipes that are totally amazing! All of these seafood recipes are easy to make and taste great!
- Keto Chicken Recipes – Over 30 Keto Chicken Recipes that are easy to make! You will never be bored making keto chicken recipes with this list!
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Recipes – If you love the chicken bacon ranch flavor combo then you will love this awesome keto recipe list!
- Keto Spaghetti Squash Recipes – Spaghetti squash is such a tasty veggie, add in the different ways of cooking and making spaghetti squash with these recipes and your whole family will love spaghetti squash!
- Keto Breakfast Recipes– Stuck on what to eat for breakfast? There are a lot of tasty Keto breakfast recipes (not just eggs) that are super tasty!
- Keto Instant Pot Recipes – Tasty Recipes that you can cook quickly in your instant pot!
- Keto Soup Recipes – Soup is great for lunch or dinner, Plus it is perfect on chilly days too!
- Low Carb Shrimp Recipes. – If you love shrimp then you are going to love these tasty low carb shrimp recipes with everything from baked shrimp to fried shrimp and more!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here