This Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Syrup will make your life a lot easier if you do not have a Starbucks near by. It is also great if you are looking to save money but still want the awesomeness you get at Starbucks!
I am in love with Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes, the only problem is the nearest Starbucks to me is about 45 minutes away so this Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Syrup is my special trick for when I make copy cat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
This Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Syrup makes just about any coffee be the perfect Starbucks copycat, however I do prefer to use Starbucks brand coffee when making it!
If you are a big fan of Pumpkin Spice like I am then you are totally going to want to check out homemade pumpkin spice coffee (uses a pumpkin spice powder that is homemade vs using syrup), Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer, this amazing Pumpkin Spice cake and Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn!
Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Syrup
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Syrup
Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice SyrupPin Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and than lower it to medium. Let it simmer till all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the spices and the pumpkin, continue to simmer for 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Do not let it come to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and strain though cheese cloth or a tea towel.
- Allow the syrup to cool than store in the refrigerator for up to a month in a closed container.
Love Starbucks? Check out these Starbucks Copy Cat Recipes, including Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat, Pumpkin Spice Starbuck Copy Cat Coffee and more!